Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Series Summary: Spanning 120 years and four generations of a family across two galaxies, this is the tale of a lineage of power and price accepted willingly and otherwise. Just how do you handle reality when you find out demons are not only real, but your kin?
    A Heritage of Power 1: Jake's Story. 1 part. It follows Jake and Chance as their world is torn apart around them and a helping hand from the past comes to their aid.
    A Heritage of Power 2: Jessie's Story. 1 part. This follows Jake's daughter Jessie as she comes of age in a special ops world and a future she didn't live to see the first time.
    A Heritage of Power 3: Jay's story. 14 parts. The bulk of the series, and the only multi-part one. Jay is Jessie's grandson and was raised in space with the colony ships Aristal sent out. When he was eight, he blinked and found himself on Nar Shaddaa where two years would pass before a fallen Jedi Knight found him.
    Series is Complete
    3,888 kb (yes, that's almost 4MB of text)
    Archive: By link only to the series page or to individual stories, please. http://www.fur-and-fantasy.com/series-ahop.php
    NC-17 for M/F, M/M, F/F, M/Herm and Violence
    (AKA 'FRAO', 'Lemon' and 'M+')
    Het Level is High Het Smut Level is Medium
    Slash Level is High Slash Smut Level is Medium
    Femslash Level is Low Femslash Smut Level is Very Low
    Herm Level is Low Herm Smut Level is Very Low
    Kink Level is Medium

    Fandoms: SWAT Kats. Set several years after the series ends.
    Halo. Used as the bad guys in Jessie's Story. Somewhere between an AU and not-really-fandom for this game.
    Star Wars. Set roughly 3000 years before the Battle of Yavin will shatter the Republic and the events of New Hope in a universe where Furs replace most of the 'human' races but not much else has changed.
    Disclaimer: The story and most characters are all ours, but we are playing in the universe other people created. We do not mean any harm by this, do not make any money and are just doing it for fun and the love of the worlds and characters we have borrowed.
    Primary Races: Ice Walkers, Kats, Kushiban, Panthers, Wolves
    Pairings: Jake/Chance, Jake/Callie, Jake/male, Chance/male, Chance/female, SWAT Alpha, Taller Windbright/Jeremy Darkeye, Jessie Clawson/Martin Timmerson, Jessie Clawson/Sheena 'Ratchet' Grey/Taller Windbright, Brad Furlong/Jeremy Darkeye/Deborah Sumner, Deborah Sumner/Sheena 'Ratchet' Grey, Xavier Feral/Alok Khan, Doruth Parn (M Panther)/Tes Ramaris (F Wolf), Jay Clawson (M Kat)/Shivasta Stormwarden (F Ice Walker)/Fenrik Aren (M Panther), Janos Miklar (M Wolf)/Jay Clawson (M Kat)/Mina Callan (F Cat), Janos Miklar(M Wolf)/Vondra Santross (F Wolf), Others
    Contents: Furry, M/F Sex, M/M Sex, Kinky M/M and M/F sex, Established Relationships (M/F, M/M), First Times, Teen Romance, Graphic Teen Sex, First Times, Bondage and other Sex Games, BDSM, Sexual Violence, Violence, M/F Non-Con, Death, Language, Future-Fic, Time-Tripping, Romance.
    Added Contents (Jay's Story pt 5 only): Off-screen Bestiality, Herm Sex, Herm on M Rape, Rape Recovery.
    Added Contents (Jay's Story pt 12 only): Smut Heavy, Herm Sex, Bondage, Sado-Masochism, Bloodsport, Sexual Torture, Rape (M/M, M/F), Rape Recovery (F), M on F Snuff, Cannibalism, Necrophilia, Mass Murder, Torture, Slavery, Attempted Genocide, General DarkFic Warning ...look, two very sick Darksiders and a Demon with a vicious sense of humor are at the core of most the story. It's not going to be all that pretty while they are.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    37
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    16
    Hits:
    1,569