Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
208
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
906

Mud On The Tires

Summary:

Rated: FRC
Warnings: None
Some of you may recognize the name of this story as a song by Brad Paisley. Every time I hear that song I think of Jim and Blair. I don't consider this a song fic, just a fic inspired by a song :-)

Work Text:

Mud On The Tires
by Chopec2248 aka Wolf

Jim pulled up to the loft in his new blue SUV. His last truck had been totaled in a car chase. He ran his hand over the dash. Turning, he looked over his shoulder into the back of the truck. The seats folded down flat. It would be perfect for his and Blair's sleeping bags. He had to get things ready before Blair got home.

A few hours later Blair pulled his Volvo into his parking space in front of the loft. He dragged his backpack out and trudged into the building. The door to the apartment opened up just as he got to it.

"Hey Chief" Jim said as he took Blair's pack from him while ushering him inside.

"Hey Jim. What's up?" Blair asked.

Jim held up a set of keys and smiled. "Guess what these are for."

Blair's eyes almost bugged out of his head. "You got it?" he almost screamed.

"Yep. What do you say Chief? Ready for a long weekend? The truck is all packed and ready to go."

Blair smiled putting his arms around Jim's neck, and kissed him. Breaking for air Blair said, "Let's get a little mud on the tires."

The End