Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
448
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
841

Just Perfect

Summary:

Rating: FRT-13
Pairing: J/B
Summary: Perfection is in the eye of the beholder.
Disclaimer: Not mine. And unemployed, so there's no point in suing me.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Just Perfect
by blairbear

Just perfect. I wonder if he knows it. It's simply just perfect. Even that guy on that show, um. what the hell was the name of it? Oh, yeah, 'Queer as Folk' thought that it was just perfect.

He'll never let me live it down if I mention it; but one day, he's gonna' know just how perfect it is.

God, I wish mine were even half as perfect. He says it's beautiful; but I know that it isn't. I've lived with it all my life, and I know it is far from perfect. It's even a little bent.

Ha, bent. Now there's one for ya'. A not so straight guy saying that it's not straight.

Mine is definitely not nearly as perfect as this one.

Oh, my, God. This is the episode that talks about it! I wonder if he's ever noticed. Nah, it's not something that goes through that mind of his. Not something this unimportant. Well. at least it's probably not important to him.

It must be so great to have something that people actually fantasize over. I know it's shallow of me to care; hell that's the whole point of the show. Every week, that Brian guy is walking around like. how did Debbie put it? Oh, yeah, 'God's gift to gay PA'.

To be that confident in yourself, though, is astonishing. There is not one thing about that character that is not dripping with self-confidence. If I had been that secure in my life when I was his age, I wonder where I'd be. I probably would be leading a totally different life.

Wait a minute. Why is he watching television while I'm worshipping him? While I'm paying tribute to his perfectness? Is that a word? Don't care, it describes the situation.

"Why are you watching television?" I ask after clearing my throat.

"Because this episode is about me," he simply says.

"About you?"

"Yep. Nine by six. That's me."

Oh, my, God. He knows. I wonder if he knows that I know?

"Now, get back to work. Because there is there is only one thing I like better than to have that perfect mouth of yours around my perfect dick. And we've already done that too much today; judging by how you're walking."

We smile at each other. But, before I resume my ministrations to that, I want to explore his perfect tonsils.

Yep, I don't think there is one thing not perfect about my lover. And it's all mine to cherish. From the bottom of his perfect feet to the top of that perfect head of hair.

It's all mine.

He's all mine.

My Blair.

The End.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author blairbear.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.