Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
419
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,335

Chess

Summary:

Theme(s): *2. Ultra Relax*
Pairing/Characters: *Severus/Harry*
Rating: *FRC*
Disclaimer/claimer (if needed):*I don't own harry potter, JKR does.*
Summary (if needed): *Harry visits Snape

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

*Chess?*
by *Kat-Chan*

Harry walked quickly and quietly down to the dungeons. For the past month, whenever his scar hurt, he found himself down there, where he would ride out the torture of his scar then he would tell Snape any visions, then leave. Harry wasn't quite sure why he was going down tonight, his scar didn't hurt, and he had no visions. He didn't know why he thought Snape could help. He knocked softly on the door twice, then counted to ten, the knocked once, it was there code, so Snape knew it was Harry, now Snape would either say Enter, which was there are others here, In which Harry wait until Snape opened the door, and Harry would hide in a corner, Snape would say it was a prankster.

" Come in" sounded from the other side of the door, good no one was here. Harry entered and hung his Invisibility cloak on his chair. Harry wasn't sure when it had become his chair, just that it was, No one ever sat in it except him, even when Harry was huddled in the corner waiting for some one to leave, they sat on the couch. Harry sunk into the chair.

" How are you?" Snape wasn't meaning him but his scar.

" Actually Sir, my scar is fine, right now, It's just that" Harry bit his lower lip, trying to think of what possessed him to come here.

"Spit it out Potter" Snape said, though his usual harshness was void from his voice.

"I just wanted to come, I like coming here, I wanted to come and just talk" he not knowing if he should have.

" I see, is there any in particular reason you like coming here?" Severus was confused, why would any one like being in his presence, besides the bumbling fool, Albus.

" Well, you don't treat me different like others"

" What about your friends Granger and the Weasley? Surely they don't treat you different."

Harry Sighed " Well Ron and Hermione are infatuated with each other, Ginny has a crush on me, unreturned mind you, and the twins, and just that The Twins" when Severus nodded his understanding , Harry breathed in relief.

" Well, you don't mind if I get a little more comfortable do you?" Snape still sat in his school attire Harry nodded and Snape got up and went into his room. He came out wearing a thin black robe, no shoes or socks. He looked very relaxed, he feet padded soft on the plush carpet.

" Chess?"

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Kat Chan.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.