Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
384
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
10
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,165

The White T-shirt

Summary:

Permission to archive: yes
Fandom(s): NCIS
Genre (general, hetero or slash) pre/slash
Pairing/Characters: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Rating: FRT
Summary: A brief look into Tony's head.
Notes: Just a short drabble that occurred while I was watching The Weak Link. Hope you like it.

Work Text:

 

The White T-shirt
by YumYumPM 


A hint of white cotton peeking above and beneath the outer-shirt, who would have thought something so puritanical, could be so sexy. He sees his hands slowly unbuttoning the shirt, exposing the white t-shirt stretched across the expanse of chest. His hands slide up, squeezing flat pecs, his teeth he clamping down on one pointed nipple through the cloth.

"DiNozzo, let's get your mind back on business."

Tony shook off his daydream, letting out a sigh as he reluctantly went back to his task. He dared not glance at the desk across the way. When had a flat chest become more exciting to him then a woman's firm rounded breast. It wasn't just anyone's flat chest either.

Gibbs upper body wasn't the only thing that held his interest either. He'd gotten a brief glimpse in the locker room when Gibbs undid his gym shoes, pulled off his socks, then stood to pull his sweaty workout shirt up over his head and drop the sweatpants and boxers, walking unselfconsciously to the shower. It usually took Tony five minutes before his libido could settle down enough to follow.

Two years ago, when Tony first started working with Gibbs the thought would never have occurred to him. There had to be something about that T-shirt. After all the man was not one of the easiest to work with. Look at how many agents Gibbs had gone through just since he'd started working with him.

Other than Abby and Ducky there were few long-time associates. There were times, when Tony was actually envious of their easiness with his boss. But no one else. From the gossip he managed to garner Stan Burley had probably lasted the longest and Tony couldn't help wonder why the man had left. Gibbs was not the easiest of men to work for, but could he too have lusted after Gibbs, finally leaving in frustration?

Tony hadn't realized his fingers had stopped typing until his chair was tilted back and he found himself looking into the blue eyes of Leroy Jethro Gibbs.

"What will it take to get your mind back on business, DiNozzo?" Gibbs asked low and menacing.

Tony licked his lips. Did Gibbs really want to know?


end