Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2005-08-18
Words:
730
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
9
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,759

He's Our Son?!

Summary:

Pairing: James/Sirius, Harry/Draco, Remus/Severus
Summary: James and Sirius get their back, even though they didn't know they had him. Draco gets a new chance at a childhood.
Rating: Mostly innocent. Some snogging. Nothing graphic.
Warning: Unadulterated fluff. If you can't suspend your disbelief, you won't like this fic. The children's ages are my interpretation of their canon ages. If I don't get the kids behavior right, I'll be 56 on Saturday, and my youngest child is 24, so it's been awhile.

Chapter 1: Prologue

Chapter Text

He's Our Son?!
by Carla Starck

 

A/N: The children are the following ages: Weasleys, Bill is 11, Charlie is 9, Percy is 6, the twins are 4, Ron is 18months. Harry is 16 months, Draco is 17 months, and Tonks is 9.

A/N2: I had a dream one night that I was having dinner with Alan Rickman and when I woke up this fic popped into my head. These two things have absolutely nothing to do with each other, just so you know.

A/N3: This is the first time I've written HP slash or any fictional slash. I usually only write RPS(real people slash)

 

On Halloween night 1981, a tragedy happened in Godric's Hollow, namely that one, self-proclaimed Dark Lord, Voldemort, killed a young husband and wife. But, when he attempted to do the same to their fifteen month old son, soemthing went very wrong. Wrong for Voldemort, that is.

The crying child was taken away from the horrific scene and left with his mother's relatives.

The child's godfather, suffering from extreme guilt because he had encouraged the young couple to get their small friend to help hide them, went crazy. He went after the "friend", who not only eluded him, but framed him for murder in the process. The young godfather was taken off to prison. Azkaban prison.

With me so far? Good.

This is not that story.