Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
2,286
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Bookmarks:
4
Hits:
2,537

Rescuing DiNozzo

Summary:

Sometimes people need to be rescued...sometimes not.

Work Text:

Title: Rescuing DiNozzo
Author: Ceindreadh
Email: Ceindreadh@eircom.net
Genre (general, hetero or slash) Slash
Pairing/Characters: Gibbs/Tony
Rating: FRT 17
Summary: Sometimes people just need to be rescued...or not.
Warnings: Slash, slash, and oh yeah, more slash. Little bit of Bondage kink, but it's all good smutty fun.
Disclaimer. I don't own the NCIS characters, I'm only borrowing them, and I promise to return them in minty fresh condition when I'm finished.
Notes: Some days I like to write long drawn out fics with well planned out plots and things. Other days I just want a bit of smut. See can you guess what day *today* is...

-------------------------

Gun at the ready, Gibbs flung open the door to the room. A quick glance showed him the room appeared to be empty...except that was, for one Tony DiNozzo who was on his hands and knees in the center of the floor. On seeing Gibbs, he opened his mouth as if to say something, but was silenced by a quick shake of Gibbs head.

Gibbs wanted to run to Tony immediately, to check for himself that his information had been accurate and that Tony really hadn't been damaged by his kidnappers. It had been twenty-four hours since they'd lost contact with Tony on his undercover mission. Twenty-four, long, hellish hours, with Gibbs not knowing whether Tony was alive or dead. It was supposed to have been a simple assignment, at least as simple as N.C.I.S. cases ever got. A suspect in several burglaries had been caught red-handed. In return for a reduced sentence, he had agreed to take Tony along and introduce him to his buyers.

The buyers being a suspicious bunch, Tony had been unable to wear a wire, and Gibbs had to be content with having Abby keep a trace on Tony's cell phone and ordering him to make contact at least once every hour. When two hours went by without contact, Gibbs, Kate and McGee burst into the warehouse where the meeting was supposed to be taking place, only to find it abandoned, and Tony's cell phone left behind.

The next few hours had been hell on earth...at least for the remaining members of Gibbs team. McGee had worked all night on the computer, doing his best to track down Andrews, the petty criminal who had gotten Tony into this mess. Kate had spent most of the night on the phone, getting in touch with anybody who had ever had any dealings with the guy. And Gibbs...Gibbs drank coffee and brooded.

He hated this...this feeling of helplessness. Knowing that the man he cared more about than anything else in the world, was out there in God knows what kind of danger. And there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it. Gibbs drank his coffee and wished for the thousandth time that he hadn't agreed to send Tony undercover. And now Tony was missing and all Gibbs could do was wait and watch. Kate and McGee were working all of Andrews's contacts. Abby was searching again through all the evidence they'd gathered from Andrews's apartment. Ducky was the only other person without a solid task to work on to help find Tony, and everybody was praying that his services would *not* be called upon in this instance.

And then they got a lucky break. Kate had managed to track down Andrews's current girlfriend who had told them that yes she had seen the guy today, in fact he was staying at her place while she was at work. Gibbs, McGee and Kate had rushed over there; only to find Andrews's passed out on the couch, an empty six-pack and a half eaten pizza beside him.

Not the bravest of criminals, Andrews had immediately cracked. Most people did that when they saw Gibbs glaring, even when he wasn't pointing a gun straight at them like he was with Andrews. The guy admitted that the buyers had smelt a rat immediately but being equally as dumb as Andrews was rapidly turning out to be, they hadn't figured Tony for a cop, instead thinking he was Andrews's bodyguard or something. "So they figured they'd keep him until I brought them the stuff I'd promised to get for them, only you guys had confiscated it all and I figured they'd only kill me if I went back without it, so..."

"So you figured you'd just leave DiNozzo there to take the rap when you didn't return," said Gibbs, an air of menace in his voice.

"Well...well yeah...I figured that if he told them he was a cop then he'd be okay cause they wouldn't hurt him...they're business men, not killers..."

Gibbs had barely managed to restrain himself from beating Andrews to a pulp, and only the fact that he needed the address of the location where Tony was being held made him stay his hand.

Andrews told him where it was and added helpfully, "But they won't be there now, it's Sunday and they never work late on Sundays."

Gibbs had immediately driven off, ignoring Kate's protests that he ought to wait for backup. "Tony may not have time for that," he had snapped, leaving her and McGee in a cloud of dust.

-------------------

And now Gibbs scanned the room for danger, only relaxing once he saw that Tony was the only occupant. Surprisingly, Andrews had proved to be accurate, and as far as Gibbs had seen, he and Tony were the only people in the building. Now he reholstered his gun and moved over to where Tony was crouched. A pair of handcuffs on his wrists was chained to a heavy block in the ground, keeping DiNozzo effectively immobilized. Now he looked up at Gibbs with a cheeky grin. "Hey Boss, what kept ya?"

Gibbs wasn't sure whether he wanted to swat Tony or hug him. He settled for asking, "They hurt you, DiNozzo?"

Tony shook his head. "Gave me a few punches, I've taken worse from you in training. I'm just a bit bored. Plus they never fed me. You got anything to eat, Boss?"

Gibbs shook his head in disbelief. All his worries about Tony, and this was all the younger man could think of. Finally he gave into his first impulse and swatted Tony on the head.

"Ouch, what's that for?" asked Tony, still on his hands and knees.

"That was for making me worry about you," said Gibbs. He moved around Tony and swatted him on the ass. "And *that* was for letting yourself get captured. Dammit DiNozzo, do you have any idea what it's been like the last twenty four hours?" He slapped Tony's ass again.

As the slaps continued to come, Tony was rather glad that he'd worn jeans to the original meeting. Not that Gibbs hand was heavy, the slaps were more of a love pat compared to some of the head swats he doled out, but there was enough force behind the slaps to make Tony glad of the thick denim covering his ass. Of course once Gibbs stopped slapping and started caressing instead, Tony was wishing he was bare ass naked.

"Gee Boss," said Tony, trying to ignore the way Gibbs's hand was squeezing and caressing his cheeks. "I'm really sorry I made you all worried. Maybe there's something I could do to make it up to you." He shook his ass invitingly, but was only slightly disappointed when Gibbs moved around to his head. "We gonna get disturbed, Boss?"

Gibbs shook his head, "Nobody else in the building. Andrews said nobody comes here on a Sunday, but just in case..." He moved over to the door and wedged it securely shut, before returning to stand in front of Tony's head. "Unzip me."

Tony shook the handcuff chain. "Forgetting something, Boss?"

"No," smiled Gibbs.

"Okey dokey then..." Tony leaned forward and used his teeth to pull down Gibbs's zipper. "Well well well, what do we have here?" he asked rhetorically, before flicking his lips over the bulge in Gibbs's underwear. "Boss, you might want to help me out a bit..."

Gibbs took the hint and parted the material enough to let his erection out. Tony needed no more prompting as he carefully started licking the underside of Gibbs's cock, a smile appearing on his face as he watched it grow in response.

Gibbs had his hands on Tony's shoulders for support as he felt Tony's lips around his cock. He groaned involuntarily as he felt his length disappear into Tony's mouth. Moving one hand, he slid his fingers through Tony's hair, taking a firm grasp before using it to tilt Tony's head until he could look him in the eye. "Something you should know, DiNozzo," Gibbs said, his breath starting to come faster. "Once...once we're finished here...I'm calling Kate and McGee...to pro...process the scene..."

Tony's eyes widened slightly as Gibbs continued, "So just in case...in case they decide to use the ALS...better make sure...there's nothing...*we* leave nothing for them to find..."

The warning was barely in time as Tony's mouth continued to work its magic. Gibbs kept a firm grip on Tony even as he pumped away at his mouth. He came strongly and could feel Tony swallowing and licking and sucking away until finally there was nothing left to swallow as Gibbs pulled limply away from Tony's mouth.

Depleted by a combination of the intensity of his orgasm, coupled with his lack of sleep the previous night, Gibbs swayed slightly on his feet and would have fallen if Tony hadn't caught him around the waist and helped lower him until he was sitting on the floor. It took Gibbs's exhausted brain a few seconds to figure out that something was wrong and his eyes flew open to look straight at Tony. "Wait a minute...you were handcuffed..."

Tony looked at Gibbs, a grin on his face. "You didn't give me a chance to explain, Boss," he said, unable to hide his amusement. "See those guys didn't do a great job searching me. They took my gun and phone but they didn't get my lock picks. So once they'd left for the day I started working the cuffs. Got them open just a few minutes before you barged in. I'd heard movement and thought it might be them coming back so I figured I'd play possum until they got close enough to jump."

Gibbs started laughing. "Damn you, DiNozzo! I've been worried sick about you and all the time you were quite happily making your escape. Seems like I didn't need to be in such a hurry to rescue you."

"Well you were in such a hurry that you came without backup, Boss. Now that's not smart." While Tony was talking, he had taken Gibbs's wrists, one in each hand. Now he leaned forward, fastening his lips on Gibbs's and distracting him thoroughly.

The next thing Gibbs knew, there was a cold metal sliding around each wrist followed by a click. "DiNozzo?"

"Fair's fair, Boss," said Tony with a grin as he stood up and unzipped his jeans. "I learned my lesson about worrying you...now it's your turn."

Gibbs only answer was to lean forward, mouth at the ready.

--------------------

Gibbs being equally as accomplished as Tony, it wasn't long before the younger agent had collapsed to the ground, weakly zipping himself up as he grinned at Gibbs. "Wow, that was fun! Can I have another go?"

"DiNozzo!" growled Gibbs, "We don't have time for this. Now undo these cuffs and let's get the hell out of here before Kate and McGee send in reinforcements."

"Sure thing, Boss," said Tony, patting down his pockets in search of his lock picks. "Oops!" he said, as his hands remained empty.

"DINOZZO!!!"

"Okay, okay Boss. Here, you've got a key on you somewhere, right?" Tony didn't wait for a response as he rapidly ran his hands over Gibbs's body. "Hmm, definitely not *here*," he said, as his fingers danced rapidly over Gibbs's groin. "Although I must admit that this is something worth finding."

"DiNozzo," Gibbs voice was deceptively even as he continued, "If you don't stop messing around and get me out of these cuffs, right now..." He fixed his best Gibbsian glare on Tony, who gulped audibly before resuming his search. This time the search was a lot more efficient and soon the key was located in one of Gibbs's pockets.

Tony unlocked the cuffs and then helped Gibbs to his feet, quickly brushing the dust off the older agents clothing. "Wouldn't want to have to explain to anybody just how you got all that dust on you, would we now?"

"I think I'm going to have to find something to stop up you mouth with," growled Gibbs, as he pulled Tony in for a quick kiss. "If you ever, *ever* scare me like that again." Breaking off the kiss, he headed towards the door.

"Don't forget those handcuffs," he called as unwedged the door.

"Evidence, huh boss?"

"Something like that," said Gibbs, with an evil grin that Tony couldn't see. "Something like that."

-----------------------

The End