Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
707
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,055

Special Day

Summary:

fluff

Work Text:

"Merde." Alisa grinned, "Ah jus' can' believe dat y' really goin' t'do it. Mah big brot'er, Remy Le Beau. Is de world comin' tah an end?"

Remy let a slow smile spread across his face. "Oui, chere. Dis really goin' t' happen. Ah'm so nervous. Can believe it m'self. He really loves mah dis much."

Remy's fingers trembled as he fastened the buttons on his deep red silk shirt that clung to his muscular chest. There was no mask in the world he would choose to use to cover how excited and terrified he was at that moment in time. Finally managing the seemingly impossible task of fitting the increasingly tiny buttons through their tiny holes he smoothed his hands down the clothes.

"Ah always t'ought it would be moi doin' dis first. Mais at dis rate will never happen t' m'." Alisa smiled with pride as she watched her brother dressing.

"Y'll fin' someone, chere. Y' only 18, y' got years yet. Y' never know, might meet someone t'day." He winked.

She sighed. "Someday Rems. Ah know y' right an' Ah got time yet, mais jus' would be nice t' have someone t' cuddle wit'."

"Well, look at m', Ah never t'ought dis would ever happen to m'. Look at m' now." He smiled, his heart fluttering at what the day held in store for him.

Remy's hands still shook as he tried to brush his hair. The brush was eased from his grip and his sister steered him to a seat and stood behind him. She gently brushed her brother's hair through over and over until it was tangle free and shining with its silkiness. She picked up a velvet ribbon the same shade as his shirt and tied the auburn hair into a ponytail with a floppy bow. She looked at his face in the mirror, they smiled at each other through the reflection.

"Brot'er dat man ain' goin' t' know what hit him." She smiled and set the brush down. "Now, since y' bein' mean an' insisting dat Ah wear dis t'ing y' can help meh put it on."

Alisa stripped off her jeans and tank top and stood in just her underwear looking at the dress that was hung up on the door of the closet. She sighed, she would have preferred to wear something like Remy was wearing but still this was his day and she would concede for once.

He smiled and got up to lift it down to her. He carefully unzipped the back of the dress and held it for her to step into. He pulled it up, smoothing it over her form. She held her hair out of the way while he zipped up the back. Remy walked around her to make sure that the dress was hanging right. The dress was made from the same material as his shirt, the dark red silk set off her eyes. It was an elegant flowing dress, no bows and no frills. She looked stunning; his baby sister was now all woman. He was sure he was going to have to start fighting to keep men away from her.

"Now, don' y' go upstagin' m' on m' weddin' day, chere." Remy chuckled.

Alisa giggled, "Remy, all de eyes in de room goin' t' be on y'. Y' don' have t' worry 'bout li'l' moi."

He smiled. "Y' look beau, mon petite."

"Come on brot'er y' can' keep de man waitin' at de alter or y' love life will go down de pan like mah." She smiled and ushered him to the door.

Remy chuckled as he saw the toe of the dark red doc martin boots sticking out from under the hem of his bridesmaid's dress. She opened the door and he peered out into the chapel. At that moment the figure stood waiting by the alter turned around and Remy felt his breath catch. Logan smiled at him and Remy felt himself melt inside and out.