Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Other (Oz)
    Status: NEW - Standalone
    Rating: FRAO
    Genre: *slash*
    Characters: Beecher, Keller
    Pairings: Beecher/ Keller
    Summary: "If only it could be like this all the time. Maybe then they'd have a chance."
    Notes: Written for the Oz Lyric Wheel Challenge 2005. This story started from a song - and quickly grew into a monster thanks to lyrics ("Trigger Happy Jack" by Poe) sent by Rustler to whom all gratitude, cheques and/ or hate mail should be sent.
    You should mail whatever's left to Maverick who offered encouragement and did beta duty, and taught me to speak American ('pants' not 'trousers' and 'pepperoni' not 'salami' - keep that in mind. kiddies).
    And if in passing you could nod to Unwinding who told me all the things I needed to hear, well, that would be sweet.
    Disclaimer/Other: Please note, there is a rape scene in this story. It's essential to the story so I'll hope you'll bear with me.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    17,068
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    12
    Hits:
    1,291