Actions

Work Header

The Mating Habits Of Canines

Summary:

Xander's hyena possession has come back to bite him on the butt. Who knew he'd been possessed by a female hyena...that likes wolves?

Work Text:

The Mating Habits Of Canines

"This is all your fault!" "My fault?" Oz asked. "How are you getting that, Xan-man?" Xander fumed. "I...I don't know," he admitted. "But since it's not my fault, it must be yours." "Oh, that's reasonable," Cordelia said, rolling her eyes. Buffy was too busy laughing to agree with her. "Hey, man, how was I supposed to know this would happen?" Oz asked. "I mean, I'm a werewolf, for Hendrix's sake. If anything, only a wolf should be attracted to me. A werewolf, more specifically." "Oz has a point, Xander," Willow said compassionately. "And there was no way of knowing what having that hyena spirit possess you would do to you. This is just an...unexpected side-effect." "An unexpected side-effect?" Xander shrieked. "Having the sudden urge to get fucked by your boyfriend is an unexpected side-effect?" "Just be thankful we were able to separate you before you mauled him," Willow said tetchily. She stood protectively in front of her boyfriend, despite the fact that Xander had been quarantined in Oz's in the book cage for the time being while Giles researched a spell to help. Xander may have been her best friend - and first crush - but Oz was her boyfriend. She had her priorities in order. "Just your luck the spirit was female," Cordelia put in. "It seems all the weird chicks go after you." "Yourself excluded, of course," Xander said sarcastically. "Of course," Cordelia agreed sweetly. Buffy's laughter had finally started to taper off and she was able to add a few words to the conversation "You," know, she said between giggles, "I always knew Willow went for the 'strong, silent' types, but Xander...I never knew you were Cordelia's bitch." Xander growled.