Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2005-08-07
Words:
4,081
Chapters:
3/3
Comments:
4
Kudos:
29
Bookmarks:
8
Hits:
10,186

RESPECT

Summary:

Gibbs says the wrong thing at the wrong time.

Chapter 1: part 01

Chapter Text

Title: RESPECT
Author: Ceindreadh
Email: Ceindreadh@eircom.net
Website: n/a
Permission to archive: Yes
Fandom(s): NCIS
Genre (general, hetero or slash) Slash
Pairing/Characters: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Rating: FRT 17
Summary:
Warnings: slash/sex
Notes: Many thanks to Quislet for being Beta to this fic. Any mistakes are my problem not his.
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, I'm only borrowing them, but I promise to return them in minty fresh condition when I'm finished.

----------------------------

Gibbs maneuvered Tony backwards until the younger man felt the mattress of the bed against the back of his knees. Gibbs's hands were all over Tony's body, pulling at his shirt, heedless of the buttons that went flying everywhere as he almost ripped it open. Tony would have protested, after all it had been a good shirt, but his mouth was busy, fastened as it was onto Gibbs's lips and when Gibbs's hands were wandering all over his body like that who cared about clothing anyway.

A not so gentle push from Gibbs, and Tony was flat on his back on the bed. He barely had time to react before Gibbs was upon him, expert hands unbuckling Tony's belt and dragging his trousers down. Tony pulled off the remains of his shirt and tossed it onto the ground where it was soon joined by his underwear and tie.

Once Tony was naked before him, Gibbs seemed to have acquired some self-control and he stood by the bed, grinning in anticipation as he roughly shed his own clothing.

"Be gentle with me boss," said Tony, his grin equally wide.

"The hell I will," said Gibbs, jumping on top of him. His lips swept down Tony's chest, fastening on one nipple. He lifted his head and added, "You know the way you like it, and gentle isn't in my vocabulary."

Tony groaned with delight, "Yeah okay, but will you still respect me in the morning?"

"What makes you think I respect you now, DiNozzo?" Gibbs was moving up Tony's body now to where his left earlobe was just begging to be sucked. But his lips closed on empty air as Tony pushed him away. "What the hell? DiNozzo!"

"You don't respect me?" There was an edge in Tony's voice as he held Gibbs at arms length. "What am I to you, just a fuck toy? Something to use to scratch an itch?"

"DiNozzo," Gibbs was exasperated now and he rolled off Tony onto the mattress beside him. "Look, you're more than just a fuck toy, okay? You're great in bed. I enjoy having sex with you. Now are you happy?"

"No."

Gibbs groaned inwardly as he felt Tony slide off the bed. Great, now he wasn't going to get laid and after he'd been looking forward to it all day. Sighing, he propped himself up on his elbows and watched as Tony picked up his scattered clothing. He sighed even more as he watched Tony's ass disappear beneath the cloth of his trousers. "DiNozzo, get back here and let me finish what I started." Gibbs spoke in his most Gibbsian voice the one that usually had his agents falling over themselves to do what he wanted. But that was in the office, and the rules were different in the bedroom.

"DiNozzo," Gibbs tried again in a more friendly voice. This time Tony stopped and turned around, eyes watching Gibbs warily, even as he buckled his belt. "DiNozzo, come back to bed. It's been a long day and I shouldn't have made that crack about not respecting you. Look, we'll talk about it in the morning, but not now." Gibbs knew that he was going to have to pull out the big guns if he was going to avoid spending the night alone. He flashed his most winning smile at DiNozzo, the one that tended to have the younger man melting at the knees and horny as hell. Gibbs patted the mattress beside him. "Bed's getting cold, DiNozzo..."

For a second it looked like Tony was wavering but Gibbs made the mistake of opening his mouth again, "Come on DiNozzo, this is waiting for you." He gently stroked his erection sure that the prospect of sex would override everything. It usually did in his encounters with DiNozzo. But this time it looked like Gibbs had overestimated Tony's libido.

"Get a hot water bottle," snapped Tony as he grabbed his clothes and left the bedroom.

-----------------------

"And then he just grabbed his things and left, Ducky." Gibbs was furiously smoothing down the side of his boat. "I mean I'm offering him sex on a plate, no strings attached, and he just walks out. Next day at work it was all 'yes Gibbs' and 'no Gibbs', that's when he even opened his mouth to me at all. It's been like this for over a week now. First I figure maybe he was just playing hard to get until I'd crack, but when I finally give in and tell him to come over he just said he was busy. Washing his hair if you can believe that."

Sitting in the corner of Gibbs' basement, Ducky took a sip from his coffee and grimaced.
"So you invited me instead. Well I'm flattered Jethro, but I make it a point not to be the rebound guy."

"Not even for old times sakes?" Gibbs stopped smoothing the wood and grinned at Ducky.

"Especially not for old times sakes." Ducky put down his coffee and moved over beside Gibbs. "But I know you didn't ask me over here for that."

Gibbs sighed in frustration as he resumed working on the boat. "I just don't know what DiNozzo's problem is. He's getting regular sex, plenty of it. It's pretty damn good, even though I say so myself, and there's no danger of him having to make a commitment. So why does he have to go on at me about 'respect'. I mean, I always thought the main advantage of going with a guy was that I wouldn't have to worry about all that touchy-feely crap, right? And from the way DiNozzo mouths off, I figured he wouldn't mind that either. So what's his problem?"

"Oh Jethro, for a man of your intelligence you really can be quite inept when it comes to personal relationships. The problem with Tony is that the poor lad is in love with you."

There was a yelp from Gibbs as the plane he was using impacted with his fingers.

-------------------------