Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
4,973
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
18
Hits:
2,629

The Further Adventures of Lois Lane: Lois Lane and Catwoman

Summary:

Here's one of the earliest stories I wrote for web distribution after I went online in 1997. This is a greatly expanded version of a simple hand written fantasy story I wrote for myself in the seventies.

Work Text:

The Further Adventures of Lois Lane: Lois Lane and Catwoman

by Steve Zink

 

Disclaimer: The following story contains characters owned by DC Comics/Warner Bros. It is written as a fanfic parody story not intended to make any use of actual story lines in published books. The story is purely for fun, with no profit to be made by the author. It is free to be archived on any site wishing to do so, provided the author is given proper credit.

Feedback: I would really love to hear any comments you'd like to send me. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy it!

 

The Further Adventures of Lois Lane: Lois Lane and Catwoman
by Steve Zink

 

Once again, I am bringing to you a variation on the story appearing back in 1967 in the comic book, Superman's Girl Friend Lois Lane #71. In this, the conclusion to the story started in LL #70, Lois is shown in the Catwoman costume minus the cowl, talking to Officer Daley of the Gotham City Police. He tells her what went on while she was unconscious, then shows her Catwoman and her gang being led off to jail by Batman and Robin. After the Police leave, Lois tries to find Superman in his Super-Cat form, then for the rest of the story tries to find a way to transform him back to Superman. This story of mine takes off on a very different angle...
*******

Lois Lane was having a nightmare. She was seeing herself as the mouse Catwoman threatened to turn her into, being picked up by Catwoman and fed to Super-Cat. Just as Super-Cat was about to gulp her down in one bite, Lois was jostled awake by Officer Daley of the Gotham City Police. With her head still spinning, Lois suddenly realized that it was all a dream, and saw the officer grinning at her with his right hand grasping her left shoulder. "Glad to see you awake, Miss Lane," he said. "You were unconscious for quite some time, and until we took off your cowl, we thought you were the real Catwoman."

As Lois raised her right hand to her forehead, she saw the claws on her fingers, then looked down at the rest of her body, seeing the Catwoman costume she was in. "Where am I? What happened here?" she said as she looked up to the Officer.

"Batman and Robin came when the cataclysm grenades you accidentally set off started an earthquake. They captured Catwoman and her gang," he answered, "and are now leading them off to jail." He helped her up, then walked her to the edge of the rock outcropping they were on, to show her the group being walked off in handcuffs. "Will you be coming along with us, Miss Lane?"

"No, thank you, Officer, I think I'll stick around here in the Catacombs for a little while to see if I can find anything of interest," Lois answered.

"Okay, Miss Lane. Give us a call if you need a pickup later on."

As he turned away to join up with those escorting the criminals from the Catacombs, Lois thought to herself, 'No one mentioned any word about finding Super-Cat. I wonder...' Lois looked back to where the officer had revived her along the cavern wall, and saw the cowl he must have removed from her head earlier. She casually strode back to the wall, savoring once again the feeling she had first felt when Catwoman forced her to don the costume and walk around in the boots with their six-inch heels.

Lois put on a Cheshire Cat grin, then reached out with her clawed right hand to grab the cowl. As she pulled the cowl down over her short black hair, Lois said out loud this time, since no one was there to hear her, "I hope you don't hold your breath waiting for that phone call, Officer Daley. You say the real Catwoman is being led off to jail?" She placed her clawed hands on her hips, spread her legs in a powerful pose, and continued, "Your Catwoman may be going off to jail, but I am now the real Catwoman, and I am ready to go! I had so much fun while she had me hypnotized into thinking I was her, that I'm going to take her place now!"

Lois began her search for Super-Cat in the rubble at the far end of the Catacombs. After sifting through quite a bit of fallen rock and piled up boxes of the Catwoman's weapons for about fifteen minutes, she saw a green glow behind another pile of refuse. Sure enough, after freeing it from the debris surrounding it, Lois found this to be the Green Kryptonite cage Catwoman had put Super-Cat in for safekeeping. She held it up to eye level, and said, "Well, it's taken all these years, but I finally have you in the palm of my hand, just where I want you. Catwoman put you into her power by rhyming her orders, so let's see...Go to Metropolis, a city so big, and get for me a long black haired wig." Lois opened Super-Cat's cage, and he immediately took off for Metropolis.

While Super-Cat was on his mission, Lois set about finding as many usable cat weapons she could find that were still on hand in the ruined Catacombs. She found a number of whips of varying lengths in a fallen cabinet, discovered a cache of catarangs near the pile where the Green K cage was found, then came across something she had originally had no hope of finding. Near the foot of the escarpment that Lois had climbed to get to Catwoman before setting off the Cataclysm Grenades, she found the Cat's Eye ring that Catwoman had used two days earlier to hypnotize her. As she placed the ring on the ring finger of her right hand, Lois had the thought that the ring might come in very handy later on. As she turned to leave that area, Lois also caught sight of the tip of Circe's wand, sticking out of a pile of rocks. "Ah," she said. "With this, I'm now all set!"

Super-Cat had whizzed through a wig shop in downtown Metropolis so fast that he was no more than a small black and red blur going in, and a slightly larger black and red blur as he exited, with a long black wig streaming back from where he had it clenched in his teeth. As he came zooming back into the Catacombs a short time later, Lois looked up and said, "My, you work fast! Super-Cat, with wig in teeth, come to my side, and lay beneath." The super kitty did as he was told, and curled up in a docile manner next to Lois' right foot.

"Now, Super-Cat, watch as I show you something," Lois said as she pulled off her cowl. "Do you recognize me now? That's why I had you get this wig," which she said while reaching down to pick up the black hairpiece. After she brushed it out using her claws, Lois pulled the wig on over her own short black hair. She then replaced the cowl over her head. Lois shook her new mane back and forth over the cape hanging over her back, gave a hearty laugh, then purred softly. "With this wig on, nobody would recognize me as Lois Lane in this costume. My name is now Selina Kyle, and I am Catwoman!"

As she reached for the wand which she had placed on a shelf before Super-Cat returned, Catwoman said, "I've been contemplating whether I should keep you in the form of a super kitty who would be a great help in plundering Metropolis, but I don't like the idea of having to come up with so many rhyming orders. While you were out, I made my final decision. You're going to be super, and you're going to aid and abet me in my activities; you're even going to still form a black and red blur as you fly about."

Catwoman held Circe's wand over the still docile kitty, and said, "Super-Cat sitting at my feet in a curl, become for me an evil Catgirl." Super-Cat found himself rising on his two rear feet, then growing and morphing rapidly. He remembered the way this process had turned him from Superman to Super-Cat in the first place, but in the process of becoming human again, he felt all kinds of differences from what he'd remembered. His upper chest was expanding, his waist shrinking, hips broadening, and the inner area of his lower body felt like it was scrambling.

By this point, the transformation was far enough along that it was she feeling the changes, and she saw her hair billowing out to form a black gossamer shell around her face, and cascading down her back. Then a costume started to appear on her body. She found herself encased in black leather from head to toe. Her catsuit started at the throat with a high collar and choker over that. Her breasts were encased individually in the chest plate of her catsuit, large and round with plenty of volume, not the pointy affairs some women had with this type of catsuit.

An external corset showed over her waist and upper hips, bringing her already tiny waist in to an exquisitely formed hour glass shape. There were black leather gloves on her hands going to just past her elbows, and being Catgirl, had sharp claws at the fingertips. The tiny feet at the ends of her long, lithe and exquisitely shaped legs were enclosed in boots that had her practically standing on her toes, and laced tightly halfway up her thighs from the knees. A red cape came to be on her back, clipped to her shoulders. Lastly, a black domino mask appeared on her face, framing her beautiful eyes so that only they could be seen, and not details around them.

As Catgirl's changes stopped, Catwoman stepped in front of her to admire her handiwork. "My, don't you look stunning! How do you like your new form, Superman?"

"I...I feel so different...and this voice? I still feel all my powers, but I don't recognize the feelings my body is experiencing. What have you done to me, Lois?" Catgirl responded with a puzzled look on her face.

"First off, get this straight, my name is no longer Lois Lane. I am now Selina Kyle, the Catwoman. And you are now Catgirl, my super powered partner in crime." Catwoman then lifted her right hand to hold it in front of Catgirl's face. "Here, look into my ring. All will become known to you."

Catgirl looked into the ring, and with an expression similar to that which appeared on Lois' face not long ago, she fell into a trance. "Yes, you're now completely in my power. Forget your past as Superman. Your other identity of Clark Kent is also gone. Did you forget that I uncovered your identity when my cats shredded your clothes two days ago? Your new name is Pussy Willow, and your costumed identity is Catgirl. Your home is with Selina Kyle, the Catwoman, in her Cat's Lair. You have super powers which you will now use to commit crimes. Do you understand?"

Catgirl purred softly, meowwed, then said, "Purrrrfectly, Catwoman. I am your kitten. How can I please you?"

Catwoman hugged her new protege, then suggested that they fly out of the Catacombs to head for Metropolis. Catgirl helped Catwoman gather up the weapons she had accumulated earlier, putting them in a duffel bag. Catgirl then scooped up Catwoman in her arms, and flew off toward Metropolis.

While enroute, Catwoman suggested that Catgirl use her super vision to check out a few buildings on the outskirts of the city to see if any were abandoned or disused, so that they could adopt a new Cat's Lair. Catwoman saw her assistant gazing intently in various directions as they proceeded, then eventually heard her say, "Catwoman, how does that blue and grey building on the edge of that forest low on our left look to you?"

"Let's go down and check it out, Catgirl," she responded. The two alit near the boarded up front entrance to the building. After prying a few boards loose with ease, finding that her super powers put an aura around her body making everything she wore invulnerable, Catgirl opened the door, and showed Catwoman in.

They found that the building must have been the target of a bankruptcy filing or some similar legal action, because it was in excellent condition. There were offices of various sizes, and even some rooms already set up as living quarters. "Catgirl, your taste is outstanding. Let's move in!"

The two feline felons set about making the interior match their mental picture of a Cat's Lair, first moving around things in the building already, then having Catgirl scouting outside and acquiring whatever they needed that wasn't at hand. The team of Catwoman and Catgirl was now in place, and ready to start their ransacking of Metropolis.

part 2

While Lois had abandoned her name and adopted the name Selina Kyle in her role as Catwoman with the long wig she had obtained, she continued to go in to the Daily Planet to cover her activities. For this, she continued to use the name of Lois Lane, which she now considered to be a secret identity. So while a person known as Lois continued to write stories in the daytime, her nights were filled with her activities as Catwoman. A number of her coworkers at the Planet, and her boss, Editor Perry White, had made numerous inquiries as to the whereabouts of Clark Kent, who had not been seen since the beginning of the adventure with Catwoman a bit more than a week earlier. Lois gave no clue that Clark was now her enslaved super female assistant, Catgirl.

One day Lois decided to have Catgirl visit the Planet in her Pussy Willow identity. Some of Pussy's newfound abilities became evident when she walked in with her mistress that morning. She was dressed in a white lace blouse with a red bow at her neck, and a red leather miniskirt with spike heeled pumps to match. Lois got busy showing Pussy her work station and the nearby facilities. Pussy gathered more than her share of leers, and had to physically push aside the enamored Jimmy Olsen. More questions came up as they neared the vacant desk of the missing Clark Kent.

At that moment, something clicked in Lois' mind. She pulled Pussy aside, and whispered into her ear the idea she had just come up with. Pussy nodded, then, as she put her lips next to Lois' ear, whispered, "That sounds good, and should work without any problem." Lois and Pussy continued their tour of the Planet, then at lunchtime, Lois told Perry that she would be busy after lunch, and not able to get back in before closing.

* * * * *

In Gotham City, Batman wondered how Catwoman had managed to get to Metropolis. It never even dawned on him to check with the state prison on the status of their prisoner, Selina Kyle. He just assumed that she was out of prison, and operating in Metropolis somehow.

Selina herself, however, was keeping up with the news. She was seething after hearing that an impostor, whom she presumed was Lois Lane, had usurped her identity. Selina spent her idle time in the prison thinking of ways in which to get revenge on this image stealer.

Selina's time in prison was about to come to an abrupt end. The day that Lois and Pussy were visiting the Planet was her tenth day in prison, and she had been set up in a physical fitness program in the prison yard each afternoon.

When Lois left the Planet that afternoon, she proceeded to her new Cat's Lair to change into her nocturnal identity, the first time she had done so in the daytime since coming back to Metropolis with Catgirl.

Pussy separated from Lois as soon as they were away from the building, and ducked into a deserted alleyway to do a super quick change into Catgirl. The now glossy black clad super villainess took to the air and proceeded to the Gotham State Prison.

Selina was with a group of female inmates engaged in a set of exercises in the prison courtyard. Catgirl did a super vision scan of the prison to make sure she was there while she was still a good distance from the prison. When she caught sight of her prey, Catgirl worked up a batch of clouds over the prison by super-cooling the moisture in the air around her. She then flew around in a circle within the cloud to get things moving.

Those on the ground in and around the prison were then astonished to see what appeared to be a funnel cloud forming, in skies which no more than ten minutes earlier had been clear. Catgirl maneuvered the funnel cloud into the vicinity of the prison courtyard to kick up dust and reduce visibility. Most of the prisoners scattered on their own, and those that didn't were herded back toward the building by guards. Before they could get to Selina, however, she was whisked up and out of the courtyard faster than anyone could see. Her disappearance would later be attributed to a providential gust of wind lifting her up and out of the prison. Some wondered if Selina was related to Dorothy.

In actuality, Selina was held tightly in the arms of Catgirl. When Selina caught her breath, she said, "That was a purrrfect way to get me out of the prison! Thanks a lot! But who are you?"

Catgirl took her eyes from the path they were flying briefly, and grinned maliciously at Selina, before saying, "I am someone you played games with just a couple of weeks ago."

Selina puzzled over this cryptic answer for a few moments, then noticed they were already nearing Metropolis. The speed of their travel gave her a clue as to with whom she was talking. "Superman?" she inquired.

"As you can easily see, I am most definitely not SuperMAN. But I was your super cat, before I was given my present form. I hope you like it! I'm now called Catgirl."

Selina did a double take at hearing this, and wondered just what her impostor had been up to.

"Now it's time for you to take a little catnap, Selina," added Catgirl. The two zoom climbed to twenty-thousand feet, and as the oxygen level fell way below that needed for human consumption, Selina passed out.

As Catgirl approached the Cat's Lair with her sleeping armful, she saw Catwoman step out of the door to meet them. Lois had done a quick change once she got home to the Lair, knowing full well that Catgirl was going to make quick work of nabbing their prey. As Catgirl alit in the grass near where Catwoman stood waiting, she turned to her mistress and said, "You should have seen it! My tornado scared away almost everybody, and when I whisked Selina up into it, the few who saw her must have thought she'd been lifted by the storm. It was a piece of cake!"

Catwoman purred in her delight, then said, "Thanks for such lightning-quick action, Catgirl! That should reduce suspicions of our prisoner's whereabouts to an insignificant degree. Now, bring your sleeping armload into the Lair."

Inside, Selina was placed in a seat in a small room that had no windows, just a desk with a lamp, two seats and a file cabinet. Catgirl went about stripping the clothes off Selina, while Catwoman went to get her Cat's Eye ring and Circe's wand. Selina was still asleep when Catwoman came back to the room. "Shall we give Selina a bit of a thrill before we play with her?" she asked Catgirl.

"How so?"

"Just watch, and be sure to grab hold of our friend after the change, to make sure my ring will have a stable target to hit."

With the solitary lamp in the office providing a soft glow in the room, Selina's eyes blinked open finally. She saw what she could have sworn was herself standing in front of her. "Do you approve of what you see, Selina?" asked Catwoman. "I hope so, for you are the one who made me what I am. And I am so enjoying my new career!"

With that, Catwoman pulled off her cowl, shaking her long black hair from side to side to loosen it up after doing so. Selina still looked on in a combined look of rage and puzzlement. Catwoman then pulled off her wig.

"So, you are indeed Lois Lane," blurted out Selina.

"No, that is where you are wrong," replied Catwoman. "I am no longer Lois Lane, except while out of costume in the day world at the Planet. I am now Selina Kyle, the one true Catwoman, thanks to the introduction you gave to me to the identity when you hypnotized me."

"You're not Selina Kyle, I am!" shouted the nude figure on the seat.

"I think not," Catwoman said. "You gave up the right to that name when you turned me into you. I am Catwoman, and my name is Selina Kyle. Since we can't have two of us in the world at the same time, I've found a way to solve that problem.

"We have a bit of a situation developing at the Planet, with a key figure there on the missing list. He won't be missing for much longer!" Catwoman raised Circe's wand up over the head of her past mentor. She then invoked the transformation rhyme she'd worked on since Catgirl had suggested it earlier in the day.

"You who were Selina Kyle, have been imprisoned for a while. Now thanks to the time you've spent, your new name will be Clark Kent!" At that, the raven haired beauty sitting on the couch started to shift in form, and a glow developed around her body. As the aura dispelled, a well built male with short black hair was seen sitting on the couch, with a stunned look on his face. At that moment, Catgirl reached with one hand to douse the lamp. The room fell into darkness as Catgirl took hold of the upper arms of the newly formed male.

Catwoman placed her right hand in front of his face. "Watch my hand closely," Catwoman ordered. "Take in the ring's glow, let it relieve you of your questions." His eyes widened, and he fell into a trance. "Yes, I've used the same ring with which you changed me. Forget your past as Selina Kyle. Now and forever more, you are Clark Kent, a reporter with the Daily Planet. When you go back to work tomorrow, you will tell all that ask that you were in an accident that gave you a brief case of amnesia. You may tell them that you have recovered some of your memory, but will need a lot of help in getting back into the swing of things. Once I drop you off in your apartment this evening, you will forget any memories of being in this building. Do you understand?"

Nodding, he said, "Yes, I see. My name is Clark Kent. I will have to relearn the way to do things at work. I will have no memories of being here."

"Very good, Clark," replied Catwoman, as she withdrew her hand and pulled the ring off her finger. She placed the ring into her weapons pouch, put her wig back on, and redonned her cowl. She was out of the room before Catgirl turned the lamp back on.

Clark was handed a pair of shorts that were obtained earlier in the day, and he pulled them on. Catgirl then blindfolded him, and took him by the hand to the door leading out of the Cat's Lair. It was still late in the day, and the sun had a ways to go before it would set. Catgirl picked up the person she had once been herself, and thanked the stars that her mistress had changed her into who she now was. She then took off for a circuitous trip up and down the east coast to disorient her passenger.

By the time dusk was starting to dim the skies, the new Clark Kent had been given a trip which would have thrilled any viewer allowed to see, but he spent the entire time with his sight blocked. Once again scanning ahead with her super vision, Catgirl made sure no one was in the immediate area of Clark Kent's apartment, then descended rapidly to the bedroom window, which faced an alleyway.

Deftly raising the window with one hand while the other clenched her passenger, Catgirl hovered near the ledge. She then carried the new Clark into what had been HER old apartment, and shot back out the window before he had a chance to pull the blindfold away from his eyes. As he 're'aquainted himself with his domicile, Catgirl watched with X-ray vision. Satisfied that Mr. Kent was settling in nicely, Catgirl made her way back to the Cat's Lair.

The next morning, Lois was busy at her desk with Perry White pacing nearby when a shout was heard throughout the day room. "Clark's back!" was heard from a number of voices simultaneously as he was spotted coming out of the elevator. Almost as one, the entire staff got up and thronged around their newly recovered lost lamb. Clark turned to Perry and explained that he barely knew to come to the Planet, with the lack of memory he had. Perry led Clark to his desk, and had Lois work with him on bringing him back up to speed on his reporting skills. This was precisely what she had planned on the night before. Clark was now trained in a way that would give Lois a freer hand in her own affairs.

* * * * *

As the days and weeks wore on, Clark became more and more the good natured, diligent reporter he had been before his 'accident.' Lois gave more and more of her older responsibilities to him, allowing her to change her work schedule. Eventually, Lois was able to reduce her workload to a part-time status, then a bit later, to freelance. No one seemed to notice that the entire time she was training Clark and getting her workload reduced, Lois was letting her hair grow out. By the time she had left the regular employment of the Planet to go freelance, Lois had nearly waist length hair.

Selina Kyle had very little need for the Lois Lane name anymore, and as Catwoman, no longer needed to don her wig. Her own hair was now at a length appropriate for her costume. Her freelance status at work gave her many more opportunities to join with Catgirl in looting and pillaging the lucrative targets of Metropolis.

Eventually, Catwoman tired of her black costume, and replaced it with a bright green unitard. Its front was sculpted to proudly display her ample chest assets, and she settled on a sexy little green domino mask to cover her eyes instead of a cowl covering her whole head. Of course, she still enjoyed drawing stares, and made sure she had dark green boots with stiletto heels to match her dark green clawed gloves. Her Cat's Eye gem was relocated from her ring to a necklace which draped across her chest.

Catgirl, on the other hand, thrilled herself with the black she wore, and eventually experimented with more and more risque items to wear, from laced up thigh high boots to boots with heels so high that her toes were pointed like a ballerina's. This was, of course, no problem for her, since her super powers overcame any tendencies to become unbalanced. She also dabbled with costumes showing more and more skin, and also with some showing almost no skin at all. The fetish industry of Metropolis was having a field day, with pictures of Catgirl becoming the hottest traded items on the porno magazine market, and eventually the most heavily downloaded images off the world wide web.

Lois Lane was eventually no longer heard from at the Planet. Her loss was not taken as Clark Kent's had been, for she had weaned herself away from the Planet gradually. Selina Kyle was now active as Catwoman at all times of day, with her mercurial companion Catgirl almost always at her side. Eventually, her activities put her at odds with another person working at plundering Metropolis, Lex Luther. For a short time, they were at each other's throats, but after a while, it became obvious to them both that they'd get farther together that they would apart, and a new team of super villains was formed to work over Metropolis and more.

Of course, Metropolis' savior was nowhere to be seen. Superman had disappeared completely... well, in one form, anyway. God knows, she was certainly well seen and photographed for a super villainess.

 

THE END

(of this part of Lois' career)