Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Category: Angst, Episode Based, Friendship, Het, Hurt/Comfort, Pre-Series
    Pairing: Sam/Other; Jack/Sam
    Rating: FRM... domestic violence, rape, sensitive material
    Dates: First draft - 16 Feb 2005 to 18 May 2005
    Final draft... 1 June 2005 to 11 July 2005
    Status: Complete
    Series: N/A
    Season: One
    Spoilers: Emancipation, The Broca Divide, The First Commandment, Cold Lazarus
    Archive: Anywhere just let me know first
    Synopsis: Love should never hurt
    Warning: This story contains content dealing with domestic violence and the psychological aftermath of domestic violence. There is also content dealing with rape and the psychological aftermath of rape. The acts of violence in this story are shown through flashback sequences and graphic recollections. There is some swearing too.
    If you are sensitive to any of the issues dealt with, within this story, or, if it could trigger you, please close out now.
    You have been warned.
    Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Sci Fi Channel, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. No copyright infringement whatsoever is intended. The story is for entertainment purposes only. The original characters, situations and story are mine.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,982
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    1,323