Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
284
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
4
Hits:
744

I've Had Enough

Summary:

Some dark thoughts of a favorite CSI.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

I've Had Enough!!!
by Electricty6


They don't know anything about anything about me!!! I'm just a perfect! Oh ya a perfect liar! I go about the day, with smiles, opinions, laughs, and scientific insight. But, I'm not really like that. I try to be the perfect little CSI that everyone wants to be around. Oh ya, I'm so nice that I let them ignore me, walk in me, make fun of me, and dismiss me. I'm a carpet to them. I can be passed up as if I'm less important then them. Some days I can see them look at me as some stupid Texas boy. I can tell that some of them pity me. I really hate that! All the bad things have to happen to me. Na really!

I just perfect on the outside. But inside I'm a different person. If they knew who I really am. They would get scared and put me in an institution or tell me to talk to a psychiatrist. But I won't let that happen. Ever, I did once I let Catherine know something about the real me. I've regretted it ever since. They are the Great CSIs that know everything. To hell with me! One day I will let them see the real me.

They better pray that doesn't happen anytime soon! So today I will be the perfect CSI now. I will do my job the best that I can. And not comment on how they dismiss me. I have gotten petty use to being their
shadow. Someday they will see me. THEY WILL PAY! I won't let them hurt
me any longer! I'm Nick Stokes. CSI, carpet, and shadow.

NOT FOR LONG!!

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Electricty6.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.