Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
698
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,229

Drabble: Top of the World

Summary:

small scene based on ep "Top of the World"

Work Text:

Joey was excited long after the MCU arrested Luca. After all of their work, they finally caught a break. Joey would always remember the look on Luca's face as they marched him out of the Lucky Star Casino in handcuffs. Flashbulbs went off and the arrest would be all over the front page in the morning.

All of the members of the MCU went out to celebrate afterwards. They sat around in a local bar with three pitchers of beer just to start out with. "Keep in mind, guys, we still have a trial to get through," Abrams reminded the rest.

"We know, David, but that doesn't mean we can't celebrate getting this far," Nate answered with a crooked grin.

Walter chewed on his cigar. "I know what we figured about Luca trying to find kicks since he had no more enemies to destroy, but I never thought he'd be stupid enough to rape Taglia's girlfriend."

Danny shrugged. "Luca was stupid enough to seduce Joanne Goldman and then try to kill her husband. Goldman is much closer to Manny Weisbord. You know that if he asked it, Weisbord would get rid of Luca."

Mike sat forward. "Luca's sick and he's lived too long thinking that no one can touch him. He's screwed up n the head and we've been able to use it to our advantage." He downed half his glass of beer. "We're just lucky that we got to Taglia before he got to Luca. He would've shot Luca and I wouldn't get the pleasure of watching Luca rot behind bars."

No one disagreed and conversation turned from Luca and Taglia to other things. After the first few beers, everyone was more loosened up. Nate got up and ambled over to the jukebox.

Walter glanced at the pool table. "Anyone up for a game of eight ball?"

Joey's hand rubbing his leg under the table kept Danny quiet. Mike grabbed his glass and stood. "You're on, Walter."

Abrams rose too. "I'll play the winner."

This left Joey and Danny alone. Danny shifted in his chair, sending Joey a silent signal to back off. Joey disregarded it and moved his fingers to brush against Danny's half-hard cock.

"Are you trying to get us into trouble?" Danny whispered.

Joey laughed and leaned in close to Danny's ear. "I know that I'm being a bad boy. Are you going to punish me?"

Thank God the bar was mostly empty and no one was paying attention to them. Danny felt the flush in his cheeks. "You'd enjoy that too much," he replied but didn't make another move to stop Joey's attentions.

Despite his tipsy state, Joey knew he could not go too much farther without getting them caught. He removed his hand. "What do you say we head back to the hotel early?" he suggested.

"That's the best idea I've heard all day." Danny grabbed his jacket off the back of his chair. He held it draped over his arm in front of him when he stood.

Joey found that he needed to do the same. Just then Nate sank back into his chair. "Why are you guys leaving so soon?"

Joey grinned lecherously and Danny's mouth wend dry. Joey patted Nate's shoulder. "Did you see those blonde twins that left about five minutes ago?"

"Yeah."

Joey winked. "They're waiting for us outside."

Nate laughed. "I'm so jealous."

"I know." With that, Joey walked away.

Danny watched for a moment, admiring Joey's beautiful ass. He saw Nate looking at him curiously out of the corner of his eye. "See ya, Nate," he said and quickly caught up with Joey.

"Have fun," Nate called after them.

Joey waited until he and Danny were outside in the car to take Danny's hand. He pressed it to his groin. "I'm sure we will, Danny, don't ya think?"

Danny gave the hardening bulge a light squeeze and then reluctantly took his hand back. He started the engine. "I couldn't agree more."