Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 12 of V 1984 Season Two
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
279
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,346

A Time For Waiting

Summary:

Diana couldn't believe it. Her sister, Julic, and her daughter, Kimle would be coming to Earth

Work Text:

A Time For Waiting
by mbozzo


Diana couldn't believe it. Her sister, Julic, and her daughter, Kimle would be coming to Earth, at last. She have created the labfarm, in the hope to luring them to Earth. The ship carrying them, would reach Earth tonight. She try to do her job, but couldn't put her mind on her work.

Then, Lydia walked into her lab. Diana heard her coming in. She turned to look at Lydia.

"What do you want, Lydia?" asked Diana.

"I want you to know that our new processing plant is on line. I hope that the resistance does not try to destroy it, like the last one we used to have," answered Lydia.

"We have not heard anything from the resistance. James may have found them," said Diana.

"Are you sure about that. I have not heard from James, since you send him and his men to hunt them down," reported Lydia.

Diana have to admit that Lydia have a point. For all she know, James and his men may have found them, and were killed by them.

"I have to wonder about how your family would have feel about your failures, Diana. You have many of them," reminded Lydia.

"I have managed to kill Julie Parrish," defended Diana.

"What about the lightlander female that came out of her? I believe she called herself Starlight. I remember that she knocked you out, and escaped from you. She may be on her way to tell her people about what we are doing here on Earth," warned Lydia.

Then, she left the lab, leaving Diana alone to think about what she have said.


The end, for now.

Series this work belongs to: