Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    RATING: FRAO; Harper/Dylan. If m/m interaction bothers you, walk on by.
    SPOILERS: "The Widening Gyre," "Into the Labyrinth," "Bunker Hill," with a vague spoiler for "Harper 2.0."
    SUMMARY: When Dylan's trapped in a virtual world, it's up to Harper to get him out and off.
    ARCHIVAL/DISTRIBUTION: Anywhere, as long as you ask me first.
    DISCLAIMERS: All things _Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda_ belong to Gene Roddenberry's estate, Tribune Entertainment Company, and Fireworks. None of them are mine at all, and I'm putting them back when I'm done with them, though I can't promise that they won't be disturbed in the process. "Everything That Rises Must Converge" is by Shriekback. No infringement intended.
    NOTES: This is actually the hybrid child of three plotkittens. It all just fell into place.
    Thanks to Riv for beta. This valve's for you.
    While harper-sentryv1 made a first appearance in my gen story "Harper Times Two," the watchdog program's part in continuity follows a different path here, so the stories aren't really related.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    8,220
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    9
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,111