Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
2,050
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,309

Consequences

Summary:

What are the consequences of Julie Parrish being found out as a resistance spy?

Notes:

I don’t own any character that I didn’t created.

Work Text:

Consequences

by mbozzo

Mike Donovan paces nervously,

His tummy tender and anxious.

Every once and a while,

He brings his fingers to his mouth, for a little nibble on the nails.

He lost his ex-wife to the lizards.

And now they've got his boy too.

His love life has gone to hell,

What's a do-gooder like Mike to do?

Juliet Parrish slams down a manilla folder,

In her laboratory at Science Frontiers.

Julie feels like a lab rat in a cage,

Nathan awaits in an adjacent office for his prey.

Julie is uncertain, playing the resistance spy.

While others value her disposition,

It makes her boyfriend, Mike, cry.

They tis and they fight, romance and delight.

Oh, what a fright!

Julie thinks she hears a female voice in Nathan's office.

She gulps and momentarily closes her eye.

Please| please| don't include me in on your meeting!

"Julie!" Nathan calls over the intercom.

"Coming," she says, sounding less than thrilled.

Julie places a photo of her and Mike in her desk drawer,

Before leaving and closing the door.

"Julie, you can tell Mr. Donovan I will gladly return his son,"

Diana explains , "In exchange for you."

"But I don't know where Mike is," Julie plays her game.

"Don't lie, dear. I know you do," Diana counters.

Nathan tosses his lit cigar into an ashtray on his desk,and thows a folder down before Julie.

"This has gone on long enough, it's time to come clean.

Diana has promised no harm will come, if you spill the beans."

Startled, Julie picks up the folder, opens it, and much to her horror,

A few snapshots fall out. Pictures of she and Donovan kissing on her balcony.

"These were taken two weeks ago," Diana explains.

"Do you deny?" asks Nathan. "I trusted you."

Again, the lump returns to Julie's throat.

What shall she do? What will the consequences be?

Will Diana again take Julie into captivity?

Part 1.

Will Diana again take Julie into captivity? Julie looked at Diana and Nathan Bates. How is she going to explain what was in the picture. She back away.

"Going anywhere, my dear Julie? How about with me?" asked Diana.

Suddenly, Diana was next to Julie. She grabbed Julie's left arm. "You are coming with me," said Diana.

"How could you betray me?" asked Nathan.

"You're the one who betray the human race," accused Julie. Diana took Julie out of Nathan Bates office.

"I am going to enjoy making you, mine," said Diana. Then, 2 beams of blue light came in front of Julie and Diana. It solidify into 2 human-looking females. The first one looked like Julie Parrish. She could be her twin. The second female looked like a young teenage version of Diana.

"JULIC, KIMLE," yelled Diana.

"Let her go," said the Julie Parrish double.

"No way, Juliet. Your human double is coming with me," said Diana. Juliet aimed her sleep drat gun at Diana.

"You are a fool to think that you can stop me," teased Diana.

"Kimberly and I have done so, before," reminded Juliet. Then, a voice came from behind them and said "That was before my older self came here to help me."

Juliet and Kimberly turned around, and saw a second Diana. She was the Diana of this era. She've got 6 shocktroopers with her.

"I hope that you have a plan, Wantu," said Kimberly.

Part 2.

"I hope that you have an idea, Wantu," said Kimberly to her aunt. Juliet looked at the 8 people surrounding them. The younger Diana has come from behind them, and she wasn't alone. She has 6 shocktroopers with her. They were aiming their laser gun at Juliet and Kimberly. The future Diana was holding Julie Parrish at her left arm.

"I believe she is yours. She would not tell me where Mike Donovan is," said the future Diana. Then, she gave Julie to her younger self.

"What to do with these two?" asked the younger Diana.

"These two came from my time. Let me handle them," said the future Diana. Soon, the younger Diana left with Julie. The 6 shocktroopers stayed behind with the future Diana.

"You can kill the blonde. Kimberly will be coming with me," ordered the future Diana. At that moment, Juliet and Kimberly said 2 words. Suddenly, a force shield surrounded the 2 freedom fighters. The 6 shocktroopers sent their lasers toward them. It went off against the force shield. Their gun went out of power. Then, they said 2 more words and the force shield went off. Juliet and Kimberly shoot 3 darts each at their eniemies. The 6 shocktroopers fell down and went to sleep. Diana looked at them.

"I have forgotten about your bag of tricks. Do not think that you have won. The woman that you have come to save is my captive. My younger self will take her to the mothership. You have lost," reminded the future Diana.

"It is not over yet," said Juliet.

"I believe that it is," said Diana. They heard footstep coming toward them. Diana pressed a button on her belt, and she was gone.

"Now, what are we going to do?" asked Kimberly. The 3 men wearing black came close to them.

"What has happen here?" asked the lead man. Juliet smiled, when she saw them. They were humans, and humans can be sweet talked into letting them go. After Juliet gave them a story of how the 6 shocktroopers attacked them for no reasons, she and Kimberly left the Science Frontiers Building. They were too late. The shuttle carrying Diana and Julie has left the ground. It was on it way to the mother ship.

Part 3.

Juliet looked at the shuttle heading toward the Los Angeles Mothership. The Diana of this time era have Julie Parrish as her prisoner. That shouldn't happen at this time.

"What are we going to do, Wantu?" asked Kimberly.

"I have no idea," answered Juliet, as she and Kimberly put their sunglasses on. Then, they saw the shuttle stopped in mid-air. Inside the shuttle, Diana was stoking Julie's blonde hair.

"You are my prisoner, dear Julie. This time, you will not leave me," said Diana.

"I won't be easy to convert, this time," warned Julie. Then, Diana began to laugh. It frighten Julie.

"This time, I am giving you the works," answered Diana. Diana was still holding Julie's left arm. Then, the shuttle stopped moving.

"What is the meaning of this?" asked Diana.

"I do not know. Something is holding the shuttle in place," answered the pilot.

"Do something about it," ordered Diana. The pilot try to do as Diana ordered. Then, the shuttle went down to the ground. Outside of the shuttle, Juliet and Kimberly saw it come down. They did not went to get the 6 empty darts back. They has to get to where the shuttle was going to land. They ran as fast as they can. It will take them a while to reach where the shuttle was going to land. The shuttle landed near the Visitor Embassy. The pilot tried to get it under his control, but he couldn't do it.

"Open the door," ordered Diana, as it landed.

The pilot did as Diana ordered. He opened the door, and Diana went out of the shuttle. She was still holding Julie's left arm. She went out with Diana. Diana couldn't believe it. Elizabeth Maxwell was outside and she was facing them.

"Let Julie go or else, Diana. You won't like the or else," warned Elizabeth.

Part 4.

"Let Julie go or else, Diana. You won't like the or else," said Elizabeth Maxwell. Diana looked at her old student.

"Julie must be important to you if you are taking the risk of being captured by me," said Diana.

"I won't let you harm my godmother, Diana," warned Elizabeth.

"There is nothing that you could do, my dear. Julie is going to stay with me," sneered Diana. Then, she tried to take Julie to the Visitor Embassy. She didn't get far, because she could no longer move.

"What have you done to me?" demanded Diana.

"I'm holding you in place, until you release Julie," explained Elizabeth.

"My men at the embassy would make you to let go of me," threated Diana.

"I don't think so. They are going to be busy fighting my friends", said Elizabeth.

She was right. At the embassy, the shocktroopers and guards there were busy fighting for their lives. Mike Donovan, Ham Tyler, and Kyle Bates were there, attacking them. They may have the 3 humans freedom fighters outnubered, but their numbers were getting smaller. The 3 humans were killing them. Soon, there was only one left. He should have returned to get help, but his fear of Diana didn't let him to do so. Soon, he was dead, with only the 3 humans left alive.

"Do you think that something is wrong here?" asked Mike Donovan.

"No, Gooder. It looked like a fine day," answered Tyler, as he put his gun in his pocket.

"We came here, because Elizabeth sensed that something is wrong," reminded Kyle.

"I agree with Kyle. Let's check what Elizabeth is doing," said Donovan. So Donovan and Kyle went to where Elizabeth is. When they got there, they saw two women heading toward where they were going. They walked up to them.

"Where are you two going?" asked Donovan. Then, he saw them. One of the women looked like Julie Parrish. She looked at them.

"Donovan, Kyle, I should have known that the 2 of you would be here," said Juliet. Then, he saw Elizabeth trying to hold Diana in place. Diana was holding Julie as her prisoner. There were 2 Julie Parrish here. What was happening here?

Part 5.

Mike Donovan couldn't believe what he was seeing. One Julie was being held captive by Diana, while he was looking at an another Julie who was a free woman.

"Am I seeing things?" asked Kyle.

"No, you are not, Kyle. I will explain, after we free my double from Diana," said Juliet. Then, the 4 freedom fighters saw Diana take out her laser and aimed it at Elizabeth. She shot it at Elizabeth. It struck her left side.

At that moment, Elizabeth let go of Diana's body. She took Julie with her, and went toward the Starchild.

"Now, you are mine," said Diana, as she grabbed Elizabeth's right arm. Kyle ran toward Diana. He aimed his gun toward Diana.

"Let go of the both of them, Diana," warned Kyle.

"What make you think that I am going to do so?" asked Diana.

"The gun that is facing your head," answered Kyle. Mike Donovan, Juliet, and Kimberly came close to her. They were aiming their weapons at Diana.

"There is 4 of us, and one of you. I let go of Julie, if I were you," threated Donovan. Diana knew that she didn't have a chance of escaping them. She have no choice, but to let go of Julie and Elizabeth. She released them.

"You may have won this time, but Julie have been found out as a spy. She will be mine, some day," warned Diana. Then, she retuned to the shuttle. It went into the air, went toward the Los Angeles Mothership.

"Julie, are you all right?" asked Donovan.

"Yes, I am, now," answered Julie. Then she turned to her double. "The other Diana called me your human double. Who are you?" asked Julie.

"In my time, I go by the name of Juliet Parrish, but I am really Diana's younger sister. Kimberly and I went back in time to stop her from altering history. We have failed," explained Juliet.

"No, you haven't. Your sister has created a new timeline. The two of you can returned to your home timeline, now. It still need the two of you there to finish your mission there," said Elizabeth. Then, the two time travelers press a button on their belt. Soon, they were gone from the new timeline.

Tyler came toward them. "Have I miss something?" asked Ham Tyler

"We explain it to you when we get back to our headquarter," promised Donovan. So, the 5 members of the Los Angeles Resistance returned to their headquarter. The end, for now..