Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    DISTRIBUTION: WWOMB. It would be very flattering if anyone else wanted it so ask and you shall receive.
    SPOILERS: The whole show, really ;-}
    RATING: FRAO occasionally, but FRT-13/FRM for slash content for the most part.
    FANDOM: V: The Series
    PAIRING: Michael Donovan/Martin
    SUMMARY: Martin returns to Los Angeles.
    DISCLAIMER: Not mine. DAMN IT! Not mine.
    NOTE#1: This is SLASH. It involves romantic and sexual feelings shared by two men. If this offends you then you should not read this.
    NOTE#2: I took a lot of liberties with this story. I’m going to be introducing original characters and I didn’t entirely follow canon for example, Martin’s alive and I’m going to lend a scientific aspect to his old Visitor position that was not in the series. Also, this fic takes place during the series when the L.A. Resistance was in hiding. No armistice in my world. None of the V-novels ever happened either.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    40,525
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    22
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    3,961