Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Carnivale
    Pairing: Ben Hawkins/ Justin Crowe
    Rating: FRAO
    Archive: Sure, just let me know where. I bow before Peja. =)
    Feedback: Feeding the wild animals not so good. Feeding the author, very good.
    Summary:What happens when management gets tired of waiting for Ben and Justin to finally meet.
    Alternating POVs.
    Warnings: First-time, AU, language, mentions of violence.
    Notes: Thank you to everyone for their amazing feedback! Without you guys, I'm not sure I would have continued this fic. I'm not very computer savvy and can't find a way to directly email you my thanks on the website but if you want you can email me directly and I'll send you my many thanks.
    Disclaimers: Not mine. HBO, the bastards that they are for canceling the show, own it as does the creators.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,333
    Chapters:
    3/3
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    19
    Hits:
    2,020