Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Category: AU/Crossover
    Fandoms: Buffy/Anita Blake/Harry Potter/Highlander
    Spoilers: Up to the current seasons. Unfortunately I haven't seen many of this season's Angel. All of the ABVH books, up to Cerulean Sins, but only a few things I had not read the book yet when this story began.
    Pairings: Xander/Nathaniel and Jason/Oz primarily, more to come per chapter. 
    AN: Buffy, Willow and Faith all died fighting the First. Giles has adopted Dawn and moved to England with her. Cordy and Fred also died in the battle. Spike couldn't stay in Sunnydale and went back to his Sire. Xander and Spike have made peace. Anya and Andrew are living with Angel and Spike in the hotel. Angel’s curse and the sending the world to hell thing never happened. The Triumvirate has settled their problems and Asher has taken Larry as his human servant and lover. Mussette has not come to town. I haven't read Cerulean Sins so it won't factor in to this story. The Buffyverse won't play a major part in this story. Oz now lives in St. Louis and is part of the Pack. Everyone knows about vamps, Buffy worked for the Watchers who were an opposing group of the Vampire Council. When vamps became legal it changed and Buffy only hunted vampires that Hellmouth corrupted.
    Summary: Xander has given up on everything and everyone in Sunnydale. He travels to say goodbye to everyone he knew and to find Oz to tell him about Willow.
    Thanks as always to Edi for the beta, only chapters 1-5.
    This is for everyone who has supported me in my writing and puts up with my being a WIP wonder.

    Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    12,162
    Chapters:
    13/13
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    8
    Kudos:
    51
    Bookmarks:
    12
    Hits:
    16,501