Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
259
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,357

A Good Lei

Summary:

Blair raced through the loft like the Tazmanian Devil on speed

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

A Good Lei
by JudySue

Blair raced through the loft like the Tazmanian Devil on speed. Jim sat in the yellow club chair watching his partner rush up and down the loft stairs with his duffle bag.

"We're only going to Hawaii for a week, Chief," Jim addressed the blur that went past him once again. "You're packing like its a year long expedition. I'm getting exhausted just watching you. I am really going to need this vacation."

"I'm looking for something Jim," Blair replied from the downstairs bedroom. "You could give me a hand instead of sitting there on your ass."

Jim could hear Blair pulling books off of his shelves. Some were leaving the bookshelf to rest on the futon and the floor "Well if I knew what you were looking for maybe I could help."

"Wait, I found it." Blair emerged from his lair. Jim was not surprised to see him holding up a dusty book.

Blair perched on one arm of the big yellow chair and leaned over to show Jim what he had found. "There's this amazing site near Kona, it's actually at Puuhonua o Honauau. Legend has it that just a visit promises good luck. And the rituals that are performed there are supposed to be just amazing!"

"And what do I get out of you dragging me all over Oahu to see obscure anthropological sites?" Jim asked with a flex of his eyebrows.

Blair licked his lips slowly before replying, "Well, Jim, I think I could give you a good lei..."

JudySue

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author JudySue.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.