Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    I recently had the great fortune to visit NYC and see the wonderful Broadway show 'Chicago.' Which of course is near and dear to us L&O fans, since back in 1975 Jerry Orbach originated the role of Billy Flynn. (The original cast album featuring Jerry is available on Amazon). And did you know that when it was first revived in 1996, Bebe Neuworth, Tracy Kibre of TBJ, played Velma? Her voice is on the 1996 cast album. Needless to say, it was an inspiring day. All the more so because I shared it with Stef, my beta reader and best friend. This is a direct result of that day ... It's set in my "Love Songs" universe, which if you haven't read, is posted here. It's a bit of an AU, where Lennie retired long before he did on the show ...

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    16,075
    Chapters:
    6/6
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    25
    Hits:
    4,029