Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: FRM
    Summary: The murder of a young boy triggers memories from the past for Munch. Although Fin/Munch is implied in this story it is not the main focus of the story.
    Warning: This story features characters in a slash relationship of the male/male variety. This story also contains graphic descriptions of violence and implies child abuse.
    Notes: I would like to thank the wonderful people who took time out of their busy schedules to Beta read this story. Thank you Lillian Luthor, Vertigomac, and Isabelle Knights. All mistakes that remain are my own. This story delves into some psychological topics. I am not a pyschologist nor a psychiatrist. I am a biologist. I did research this topic though but if this topic happens to be in your field of expertise and you find something that is just obviously wrong please let me know.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    12,382
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    16
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    2,351