Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    TITLE: Battle Cry (or Your Momma)

    AUTHOR: Cousin Shelley

    FEEDBACK: Sure! csnshelley@yahoo.com

    FANDOM: Van Helsing

    WARNINGS: Slash

    NOTES: There's this little WonderfulAwfulHorrible meme going around LiveJournal called "What's your battle cry?" that sparked the following tragedy. Sairalinde 's battle cry was sufficiently funny that I tried it. Then she commented something to the effect of "Can't you just hear Carl saying that?" After reading the battle cries of several people on my friend's list, I found myself, against my will, imagining Carl saying most of them, in the context of one of my favorite movies. Remember when Robin William's character is trying to teach poetry and he gets an introverted student to blurt out 'sweaty toothed madman' in The Dead Poets' Society? *sigh*

    This is dedicated to, and completely blamed upon sairalinde. Her fault. Aim whatever things you throw in her direction, please. Though from what I understand, fruit will only encourage her.

    ---------------------------------------------

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,715
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,642