Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 2 of Gigolo
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
498
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
15
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
2,184

Gigolo 2

Summary:

Fandom NCIS/XFiles
Pairing: DiNozzo/Krycek, Gibbs/DiNozzo
Summary: Alex leaves and Tony ....

Work Text:

Gigolo 2
by PEJA
peja1956@yahoo.com

"Deal."

Alex's smile was bittersweet. "You'll take good care of him?"

Something in Alex' voice set a razzle of discord up Gibbs' spine and he once more probed the lusterless green eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this, Alexi?"

A grimace turned down Alex's full lips. "I'm sure I don't want to do this." He sighed, raking his thick sable hair backwards with a trembling hand. "I...."

"If you want to withdraw the offer...?"

"God, if only I could." He shook his head. "But....Its too dangerous. These people are powerful. Dangerous. They kill as if they were putting out the dog. Tony....he's too curious."

Smiling knowingly, Gibbs nodded once. "I'll take care of him for you."

"Thank you, gunnie." Alex gulped his drink down and set aside the glass. "But I suspect you'll be keeping him safe for you. Like I said before, my boy has eyes for you. Has since day one."

Gibbs' studied the man across the room, still swaying to the soft music, still studiously ignoring them while not missing a thing. He finally sighed, casting Alex a suspicous glance, "You better not be playing me, Alexi. Not about DiNozzo."

Alexi tossed him a sleezy smirk. "What? I'm a matchmaker now?"

"Always have been, little boy." He sobered suddenly. "When do you leave?"

Tilting his head toward a bag by the door. "Now."

Sighing, Gibbs nodded. "Okay." He cupped Alexi's cheek, pulling him in for another hungry kiss. When he released the younger man, he probed the anguished green pools. "Go tell him goodbye."

Alex looked over at his lover, his gaze lingering and anguished. "Already said our goodbyes, Jethro." His lips curled in a rueful smile. "Its hard." A shoulder lifted in a heavy shrug. "Oh I know we weren't the great love story, but...he makes me laugh."

Gibbs lips quirked. "You need a bolthole, you come to us, you hear?"

Nodding slightly, Alexi allowed himself one honest laugh, a full and rich sound that said everything would work itself out. He clapped Gibbs on the shoulder, grinning. "Gotta go, Gunnie." He cast one last lingering glance at the dancing man studiously ignoring them then strode firmly to the door, snatching up his travel bag as he passed it.

"Alex..."

Tony's voice stopped him dead in mid-twist of the doorknob. He turned back into the room to find an armful of muscular man slamming into him. Hungry lips sought out hungry lips and Alex allowed the man in his arms to devour his mouth for several minutes before breaking the kisses.

Tony framed Alex' face with his big hands, his eyes mapping each treasured feature. "Be safe, Alex." he said finally and stepped back, his hands clenching restlessly at his sides.

Alex smiled softly. "You be happy, Tone."

The words still lingered in the air when Alex was gone.

end

 

I might write a Gibbs/Tony moment if there is any interest

Series this work belongs to: