Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Permission to archive: yes.
    Fandom: NCIS
    Genre: slash kind of
    Pairing/Characters: Gibbs/DiNozzo on mentioned in passing
    Rating: FRAO, (for expressive use of swear words) I think, haven't got a grip on this rating scheme yet.
    Spoilers: Huge honking ones for season finale Twilight......if y'all haven't seen it yet then be warned, there is a death mentioned somewhat graphically.
    Summary: What came after Gibbs and DiNozzo got down off of the roof and back to headquarters. Set in the autopsy lab, a Gibbs POV.
    Warnings: Angst, lots of it. Gibbs acknowledges that he and DiNozzo are a couple. No on screen sexual activity, but a whole lot of serious cursing.
    Notes: Had to do this, rabbit attacked about 4 am, I only saw the second half of the episode, but even that was very riveting. The DVDs are coming out when? I need more episodes. Looks like the header is going to be longer then the fic.
    Acknowledgments: Thanks to Kaiiz, beta extra-ordinaire. I tweaked a little, so any of the mistakes are mine alone.
    Disclaimer: Well I certainly don't own them. If I did, they'd have a lot more fun. Everybody you recognize from the shows belongs to the suits; everyone you don't belongs to me. This story is written hopefully for the entertainment of fans, certainly not for any money; therefore no copy right infringement is intended. Like anyone would pay me for my writing.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,563
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    9
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,240