Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Angel [David Boreanaz]/Doyle [Glenn Quinn]
    Series: "Alternative Beginnings"
    Rating: FRAO
    Warnings: Explicit slash (m/m) content. And, because it bugs so many people, songfic warnings. :)
    Archive: Sure.
    Notes: I don't use betas. :( Any mistakes are solely my fault and the fault of my *#^&@ spellcheck. ** is used for emphasis, // for thought. Any weird characters should be hunted down and killed.
    Feedback: Yes if you're moved to write me by the story, no if you think that *unless* you write me, I won't write any more stories. Anyone with even a glancing knowledge of my posting history (this *is* my 400-and-something-th story) knows that isn't true. Feedback is gratefully accepted and responded to whenever possible. Flames are buried in the backyard, along with a few skeletons.
    Spoilers: Sorta, for "City Of".
    Summary: Angel discovers a cure for unresolved pain.
    {I honestly can't believe I'm using this title. I just can't help myself. I need a keeper. I heard Jann Arden doing this song, and I was hooked. I'm so bad. Demon songfic. I shall burn in an eternal fiery hell. . . Better go buy a fan. :)}

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,043
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    10
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,248