Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: BtVS/Angel...actually mostly Angel
    Pairing: Angel/Isabella (ofc) Angel/Spike
    Archive: archive to your heart's content!
    Disclaimers: ummm, all characters (except Isabella, she's mine) are property of joss whedon and whoever owns him. this is just my own personal twisted fantasy, so dont sue me! i have an insane sponge for a lawyer!
    Notes: all right, here's the 1st part of the story I’m working on....I’ve had to break it up a lot, b/c stupid aol won't send e-mails that are really long. please excuse any misspellings, my spellcheck is broke and I’m a horrible speller ;)
    Summary: uhhh...girl comes looking for angel to take a case, but things are more than they seem...
    Warnings: hmmm, well, i guess some of the action is a bit non-consensual, so if that stuff offends you, just remember this is pure fantasy, and if it still bothers you, dont read it....but i think you might be missing out ;)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    16,880
    Chapters:
    16/16
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    31
    Hits:
    5,319