Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Angel/Destiny
    AUTHORS NOTE: This is my first fanfic so I am kind of nervous about posting it, but I have it on good authority that you will be kind to me! :)
    I was inspired to write after reading Danielle's story about Resurrecting Doyle. I am from England and so when I got Danielle's first instalment season four of Buffy had not yet been screened and neither had Angel (Episode HERO has just been shown over here!).
    This is an original creation, except obviously all the characters you know aren't mine except Destiny who I have created.
    I realise that it is not very good and I am stuck for an ending, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)
    This is dedicated to Danielle, thanks, for the inspiration!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,517
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Hits:
    907