Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: FRAO
    Fandom: Angel Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Forever Knight
    Pairings: Angel/Xander, Xander/LaCroix, LaCroix/Nick (implied) and Giles/?
    Feedback: Yes
    Archive: List archives and my site only
    Criteria: C A crossover that uses Forever knight and Buffy and Angel
    Disclaimer: All the lovely Angel and Buffy characters are the creations of Joss Whedon and are owned by Warner Brothers and Mutant Enemy...I can't remember who own the characters from Forever Knight, but I know it isn't me! No copyright infringement intended.
    Category: First Time, crossover (/Buffy/Forever Knight)
    Status: New; Complete
    Date: 01/06/00
    Series: If I can ever manage to justify writing Wesley/Doyle
    Notes: Thanks as always to Claire for beta-reading :-) Thank gawd she's an avid LaCroix fan!!!!! This story was originally posted as an entry for the Angel Elders Crossover Challenge...so the credit for making me think of even attempting a crossover story should go to listmom Zoe or whoever suggested the challenge in the first place!!!
    Archiver's Note: This story was posted to SlashAndFanFicFans during the Scavanger hunt challenge with the authors permission

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    12,940
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    28
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    2,793