Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
252
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,193

My First Battlestar Galactica Story

Summary:

Sharon looked outside the building that she was resting in

Notes:

I don’t own any character that I hasn’t created.

Work Text:

My First Battlestar Galactica Story

by mbozzo.

It was a rainy day in Caprica City. Sharon looked outside the building that she was resting in. She patted her stomach to feel the life growing inside her body. She gave a sad smile. Why did her Cylon parents have to attack their creators, right now. They could have waited until their children has become a thiving race. It was bad enough that the children of the Cylons needed the human race to live long enough to outlast their limited numbers of replacement bodies, but did the parents have to make it hard enough for their bio-syn children to continue their race beyond the suppiles of their bodies. Then, she heard footsteps coming toward her hiding place. She tried to get up, but couldn't to do so. Then, she saw one of her hive-sisters come into her hiding place. She looked at Sharon.

"I see that you are have life growing inside your body, hive-sister," the copy tranmited into Sharon's mind. She sat down near Sharon.

"Nice to see you, hive-sister. I see that you gotten yourself a new body," telepathed Sharon.

"That human male that I was aiming at, did you mate with him," asked the copy inside Sharon's mind.

"Yes, I did. I couldn't let you injure or kill him," answered Sharon inside the copy's mind.

"I do hope that you find him," telepathed the copy. Then, she left the room, leaving Sharon alone with her own thoughts. The end, for now.