Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
3,595
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
14
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,983

Gonna Get Some

Summary:

Complete - Harry Potter finally gets the chance to shag Snape. What's the catch?

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Harry Potter and company. I don't own Harry or Severus no matter how much I begged. I'm only playing with them and I will sadly be giving them back to J.K. Rowling once I'm done with them.

GONNA GET SOME

by Betsanne

Harry hummed happily while walking down the hallway in Hogwarts. He had just come from a rather erotic escapade with a seventh year Ravenclaw. His body was relaxed and his mind clear. He sighed dreamily as he remembered the way the boy he had been with had sucked cock. He wiped the drool from his mouth and began to skip down the hall.

He was coming around the corner when he heard his name being called. He groaned, and his good mood disappeared. He was happy that he would be graduating in a week. He wouldn't have to hear Snape yelling at him anymore. No matter how sexy the man was, it just wasn't worth the humiliation the man loved to heap on him.

He sighed and turned around towards his Potions teacher. He sighed, this time in lust, as the man stalked up to him. He whimpered as the man glared at him, and drooled as the man crossed his arms, emphasizing the man's arms and pectoral muscles. Snape wasn't wearing his robe, and for some reason he was wearing Muggle clothes. The t-shirt was stretched nicely against the man's chest, and Harry sighed in longing. He may not like Snape, but he would sure love to shag him. He could always spell the man to shut up. Harry frowned at the thought; no, Snape's voice was like velvet. He remembered the one time Snape had made him come in his class by his voice alone, not that anyone knew. Snape had been yelling at Neville once again, and Harry had lost himself in the man's voice. Harry blushed at the memory and looked at Snape.

"Yes?" he asked.

Snape glared at him a moment then looked down at the floor. When he looked back up at Harry, his glare had lessened. "You graduate in a week do you not?" Snape asked.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Yes Professor Snape. I just know you're counting the minutes until I leave Hogwarts."

"Um...Do you consider us friends?" Snape asked.

Harry gaped at him then laughed in disbelief. "Snape, we are so far from friends it's not funny. The day we consider ourselves friends is the day that Voldemort becomes a nun."

Snape frowned thoughtfully. "So, you're saying we're not friends?"

Harry looked at Snape in bewilderment. "Sir, did you hit your head? Did Voldemort Crucio you one too many times? Did the Headmaster's lemon drops finally drive you insane? I always figured that was the man's problem," Harry said in a loud whisper.

Snape snorted and looked at Harry intently. He drew himself up to his 6'3' stature and looked down at Harry. "I would like to have sex with you," he said firmly.

Harry looked at him in shock, his eyes blinking rapidly. "I'm sorry, but I thought I heard the word sex come out of your mouth."

Snape glared at him. "Look you ignorant, indolent child. I want to have sex with you and I want to have it now."

Harry smirked at him. "You know suddenly, I'm not in the mood. It must be something about the pet name you called me. In fact, I think I'm going to have a headache for the rest of the school year. Good night Snape," Harry said, and turned and walked away.

Harry shook his head, he didn't know what was wrong, but he knew there was no way Snape had just asked him for sex. Harry stopped suddenly. Oh Merlin, maybe that wasn't really Snape, he thought in a panic. Harry turned around quickly, and ran back to the Potion's teacher. He pulled out his wand and yelled, "Petrify" and watched as Snape fell down. He leaned over and checked to make sure the man was frozen. With another wave of his wand, he walked down the hall, the imposter Snape floating behind him.

He walked up to the Headmaster's office, and stood at the statue guarding the entrance to his office. "Pussytails," Harry said and shuddered. Dumbledore had finally decided to change his passwords from candies to something else. He had a feeling this had something to do with Professor McGonagall, and he shuddered at the thought. Well either her, or he had a very strange relationship with Mrs. Norris. Harry gagged at that image, and made his way to the Headmaster's office. He knocked on the door, and heard a cheerful voice call out. "Come in."

Harry pushed open the door and walked in, Snape's body floating behind him. He walked up to Dumbledore's desk, lowered the imposter to the floor, and looked at Dumbledore. "Someone is posing as Snape," he said seriously.

Dumbledore looked over the rim of his half-glasses, his eyes twinkling madly. "Why do you say that Harry, my boy?" Dumbledore asked cheerfully.

"He asked me for sex," Harry said bluntly.

"Ah so he did approach you, good, good."

Harry stared at Dumbledore in disbelief. "Are you telling me you knew he was going to ask me for sex?" Harry asked in shock.

"Well not you exactly, but he did comment that he had an interest in one of the seventh years students. I told him to approach you since you're graduating in a week. There's no law against Student/Teacher relationships as long as they are both consenting adults," Dumbledore said cheerfully.

Harry looked at Dumbledore then at the petrified Snape. He blinked a second then began to grin. "Well what do you know, Snape wants me." Harry's eyes began to glaze, and his expression became dreamy.

Dumbledore chuckled at Harry's expression. "Careful there Harry. You have a little drool on the corner of your mouth."

Harry started and raised his hand to wipe away the drool. He found nothing and glared at the chuckling Headmaster. "Now my boy, don't you think you should release Severus?" he asked.

Harry looked down at Snape, and imagined the things he could do with Snape being frozen like that. He looked at the Headmaster and whined, "Do I have to?"

"While I know it can be fun having sex with someone in Severus's current state, it's much better when they're moving," Dumbledore said with a naughty grin.

Harry shuddered at that comment. He didn't want to know, oh Merlin did he not want to know. Harry sighed, took out his wand and released the spell. He watched as Snape stood up and glared at him. Harry shivered in desire. Oh those intense, hot black eyes were glaring at him. He sighed, reaching up to make sure there was no drool.

"Mr. Potter, if your answer was no, you could have simply said so. There was no reason to drag me up here," Snape said coldly.

"If I had come to you and asked you for sex, what would you have done?" Harry asked.

"Jumped you," Snape said adamantly.

Harry blinked at him then grinned widely. "Well then. Shall we be off?" Harry asked eagerly.

"Off?" Snape said in some confusion.

"You want sex, I want sex, we all want sex," Harry said, ignoring the whispered, "Oh Merlin do I ever," from Dumbledore. He refused to think of sex and Dumbledore in the same sentence. It was wrong on so many levels.

Snape frowned at Harry thoughtfully. "So you agree to have sex with me?" Snape asked.

Harry nodded his head eagerly. "Oh yea! Sex with you...yea!" Harry said brightly, and then frowned. "Well, actually it can't be tonight. I don't think I could be up to it, if you know what I mean."

Snape looked a little hesitant. "What do you mean exactly?" he asked softly.

"I had a nice rendezvous with a Ravenclaw earlier. I'm a little wrung out if you know what I mean," Harry said with a leer.

"Ah yes, those Ravenclaws are the best. All that book knowledge," Dumbledore said wistfully, sucking on a lemon drop.

Harry stared at the Headmaster and shuddered again. He had to get out of this office. He was learning way too much about the Headmaster. He was ready to scrub his brain out. Harry looked over at the confused looking Potion's master, grinned and asked, "What do you say we meet tomorrow night? We can have sex then. Would that be alright with you?"

Snape frowned at Harry then sighed. "Very well, meet me at my room at 6:00 tomorrow evening."

"Brilliant!" Harry trilled out. He walked up to Snape, reached up and pulled Snape's head down. Harry kissed the man, and moaned as Snape's soft lips touched his own. Harry licked Snape's bottom lip, and felt the man jump in surprise. Snape opened his mouth, and Harry slipped his tongue into Snape's mouth. Snape hesitated a moment, and then began to return Harry's kiss. Harry moaned at the sensation of Snape's lips and tongue. He groaned and pressed his body against Snape's. They stood there together, kissing passionately for a minute or two then Harry pulled back. His face was flushed, and he was panting harshly. He looked up at the stunned Snape and gave him a brilliant smile. "I'll see you tomorrow night then."

Harry walked around Snape and headed for the door. He whistled cheerfully, his mind racing with thoughts of sex with Snape. Whoo hoo! I'm gonna get some! I'm gonna get some! With that cheerful thought, he left the office, and headed towards the Gryffindor common room. He was knackered and it was time for bed. He had a feeling he would be having interesting dreams tonight.


Harry was sitting at breakfast, eating some eggs and grinning cheerfully. He'd had wonderful dream about Snape, a feather, some chocolate syrup and a whip. He sighed ecstatically at the thought of sex with Snape tonight. He couldn't help but feel cheerful.

"Oi Harry what's with you? You've been grinning since you got up this morning. What's going on?" Ron asked curiously.

Harry grinned widely at Ron. "Sex Ron! It's all about sex," he exclaimed cheerfully.

"Ah, so you got lucky last night," Ron said with a wicked grin.

"Oh yes, but even better, I'm going to get lucky tonight," Harry said brightly, his eyes glazing in anticipation.

"Who would want to have sex with you Potty?" a sneering voice asked from behind him.

Harry turned and looked at the pouty, blond haired Slytherin. Harry shook his head at the Slytherin. "Malfoy, I've told you before; there's no way I'm having sex with you. It would be like putting my dick into a vicious dog's mouth. It would just get bitten off," he said with a shudder.

"Ah, come on Potter, why not?" Malfoy asked with a whine. He stamped his foot and pouted at Harry. "I'm a Malfoy damn it, and I always get what I want," he said arrogantly.

Harry snorted at the blonde's antics. "Not in this case you don't you prissy, little slut. Don't think I don't know what you were doing with Filch last night. I hear the cum still won't come off the manacles," Harry said slyly.

Malfoy's face whitened then reddened in embarrassment. He squeaked, turned and ran off in humiliation. Harry shook his head, and turned back to Ron. "That boy is a queer one," he said seriously, mirth shining from his eyes.

"Oh, and you're so straight," Ron said with a snort.

Harry grinned and finished the rest of his eggs. Harry and Ron were talking about Quidditch when Harry saw Snape walk into the Great Hall. Snape glared at the students, and his eyes fell on Harry. Harry gave the man a leer and licked his lips. Snape blushed red, and looked down at his plate.

Harry looked at the man in confusion; he was surprised at Snape's reaction. He wouldn't have thought of Snape as being shy. Harry thought about it a moment then shrugged. It made no difference to him, he still wanted his shag. Harry started to grin again and Ron snickered.

"Harry's gonna get some," he said in a sing song voice.

Harry snickered and nodded in agreement. "That he is Ron, that he is."

Ron shook with laughter and stood up from the table before saying, "Come on, we've got to go to Transfiguration in ten minutes. Hermione had to make one last stop at the library. She had some last minute studying to do for the test. One more test and our NEWTS will be over and then we graduate."

Harry grinned and walked out of the Great Hall with Ron. He looked back over his shoulder at Snape, and grinned at the man. Snape glared at him, his cheeks red.


Harry skipped down to the dungeon, whistling cheerfully. He was going to get lucky; he was finally going to shag Snape tonight.

He stopped in front of Snape's door and knocked. He waited a moment then knocked again. Harry frowned; could Snape have changed his mind? Harry pouted; did that mean there would be no Snape shagging tonight? Harry knocked one more time, but when nothing happened, he turned to walk away. Before he could leave, the door opened and Harry turned around eagerly. His eyes widened and he looked Snape up and down. Harry swallowed and moaned at the man standing before him.

Snape was wearing a black silk robe. His hair had been freshly washed. It was obvious the man had just gotten out of the shower as Snape wasn't wearing anything under his robe. Harry shivered in desire. Oh yea, now that's what I'm talking about, he thought.

"Are you going to come in, or are you just going to stand there and ogle me?" Snape asked with a snap in his voice.

Harry stood there a moment. "Could I get back to you on that?" he asked absently while he ogled the man.

"Get in here Mr. Potter," Snape said, and opened the door wider.

Harry sighed and walked through the door. Snape shut it behind him, and Harry looked around the darkened room. There was fire roaring and he could hear music in the background. Harry turned to Snape, and grinned at the man. "So, what do you want to do first? Kiss? Blow job? My cock in your ass? Your cock in my ass?" Harry asked eagerly.

Snape gave him a look and walked over to the table. He poured himself some scotch. He gulped it down and poured himself another. Harry watched him in confusion. Why was Snape acting so nervous? He was the one that asked Harry for sex.

"Snape? You alright?" Harry asked in concern.

Snape took a deep breath, and turned towards Harry. "If you would sit please, I need to discuss something with you," he said seriously.

Harry nodded and sat down on the couch. He watched as Snape paced in front of him. After a few minutes of silence, Snape stopped and looked down at him. "I'm not sure how to say this. If you laugh, I will hex your balls off, and take your ass and give it to Voldemort," Snape said.

Harry gulped nervously and looked at Snape warily. "Ah ok."

"I'm not the best looking man, and I know this. I was awkward and gangly as a child, and I wasn't much different as a teenager. When I finally joined Voldemort, sex was the last thing on my mind. Voldemort had expressed interest in having sex with me, but I told him that I had a tragic accident with an exploding potion and I had become a eunuch. He lost interest since Voldemort is a confirmed bottom. He spread it through the Deatheaters that I was unable to perform, so I was left out of the rapes, which in hindsight was a good thing. As I began to spy, I feared for my life and I watched everything that I did. I made sure that I got close to no one," Snape said.

"Are you saying...." Harry began

"I'm a virgin," Snape said shortly.

Harry gaped at him in shock and disbelief. "Oh huh, well I see. So, why did you pick me?" Harry asked.

"Because I have become attracted to you. You're already on Voldemort's hit list, so I don't have to worry about putting you in danger, well anymore danger that is. Plus, well...you...um...well you're bloody gorgeous," Snape blurted out then blushed. He wouldn't look at Harry and Harry blinked frantically.

Harry hadn't expected this when he agreed to sex tonight. He had images of Snape ravaging him, owning him, taking him without permission. Harry shifted on the couch, his cock getting hard at the images. He cleared his throat. "Oh," he said softly.

"I understand if you don't want to be my first. I know I'm not what you would normally go for, but I decided that since you leave in a week that if you say no, I won't have to see you for long," Snape explained in a stern voice.

Harry nodded in understanding. "I'm still interested Snape," Harry replied.

Snape looked at him quickly and then looked away. "I think under the circumstances you should call me Severus."

Harry grinned at him. "Alright Severus, so when do you want to shag?" Harry asked eagerly.

Severus looked at him with a hesitant, hopeful expression. "You still want to have sex?" he asked hesitantly.

Harry nodded eagerly, bouncing in his seat. "Oh yea," he trilled out. "I've been waiting for this all day."

"Is it sex in general or sex with me?" Severus asked.

"Sex with you! Did you know that I find you hot? Your eyes are so deep and intense they make me catch my breath. Your skin looks so soft that I ache to touch it. Your hair, um...well actually I can't really say a lot about your hair most of the time, but right now I want to run my fingers through it because it looks so soft."

"I just washed it. It gets greasy from brewing potions all the time," Severus said shyly.

"Oh, and let's not forget your voice. It's like velvet caressing my body. Did you know that you made me come in your Potion's class once? You were yelling at Neville about something, and I got lost in your voice," Harry said with a dreamy smile.

"Really?" Severus croaked out.

"Umm...we'll have to try that. See if you can make me come again just by your voice," Harry said eagerly.

"You mean tonight?"

Harry shook his head in denial. "Oh no, that will have to be another time."

"You want more than one night?" Severus asked in shock.

Harry bounced on the couch. "Oh yea. There is so much to teach you. In fact, there is so much I have yet to learn that we can learn together. What do you say?" Harry asked in anticipation.

Severus stared at him then began to smile at Harry. "I think I would like that," he said softly.

Harry jumped off the couch, and rushed over to Severus. He threw his arms around the man's waist and hugged him. He pulled back and looked up at Severus with a serious expression. "I can't say that I love you, but you intrigue me. I would like to explore what we have going on here, well besides the shagging," Harry said with a grin.

Severus smiled softly at Harry, his expression softer than Harry had ever seen. "As would I." He leaned down and pressed his lips against Harry's mouth. Harry moaned and opened his mouth, his tongue dueling with Severus's tongue. Harry pulled back in a daze. "Wow, that's nice. So where's the bedroom?" Harry asked.

Severus chuckled nervously and pointed towards the closed door. Harry pulled away, and grabbed the man's hand and pulled him towards the bedroom. Harry stopped a moment, and looked back at him before asking, "You sure this is what you want? Because once I get you in there, I'm not going to let you out."

Severus pulled Harry close and lowered his head, ravaging Harry's mouth in a hard kiss. He bit Harry's bottom lip, and Harry gasped in pleasure. He moaned as he felt Severus's hands move down his back, and cupped his ass, pulling him closer. Harry's head fell back, offering his neck to Severus's exploration. Severus began to nibble and lick and Harry groaned in delight.

Severus pulled back and looked at him with a feral smile. "I may not have had sex before Harry, but trust me, I have a wonderful imagination, and I know what I want. You're mine to do with want I will," he growled out.

Harry shivered then groaned in delight. Harry's face brightened, and he grabbed Severus's hand. He began to pull Severus's to the bedroom, singing on the top of his voice. "I'm gonna get some," he trilled out.

Severus chuckled and they both entered the bedroom and shut the door. A little while later, Harry yelled out in desire, "Oh Merlin yes...Severus yes...fuck me!" and with two groans of completion, things were quiet.

Suddenly in the silence a voice was heard, "I got me some, whoo hoo! I got me some!" a dark velvety voice said in satisfaction, and a lighter voice giggled.

The End.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author betsanne.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.