Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Characters: Chris Keel, Sam Curtis
    Rating: FRAO
    Warnings: None
    Summary: New Professionals/Angel/StargateSG1 crossover.
    Chris turns to Angel for help in rescuing Sam.
    Author's Notes: Thanks: To Chya for the title and, ah, letting me constantly ramble to her and to Genie for the ever-so-wonderful cover art. *g*
    Okay. Bear with me here people, please, while I attempt to explain this, the Series That Was Never Meant To Be.
    Angel is the sole narrator for this fic and this fic alone. I appreciate that this is a NP list and apologise if you don't want to read a wallowing vampire blithering on here. *shrugs* Needless to say, if this indeed is the case, you know where the delete button is.
    I do not, and have never read, Angel -- or Buffy for that matter -- fanfic. In other words this is a literally make-it-up-as-I-go-along job. I’m not snobby, it’s just that I simply don’t have the time to read the fanfic and my imagination dictated that I write this nonetheless.
    Not only does Angel narrate this but, if that wasn't bad enough, Sam is AWOL from it as well. He is heavily referred to and I can assure you that he takes a much more active role in the following fics. In fact, in the next one... *blink* *cough* Yeah. Let's just say he has a *very* active role in it and leave it at that for the time being. *g*
    Supernatural themes abound. (D'oh!)
    In case you’re curious this fic is set loosely around the first series of Angel.
    I’m the first to admit that I prefer to the following stories to this -which was written sometime late in 2000 - hence why I’m only now getting off my butt and starting to post. Again, it’s a series, they run in order, and this *has* to go first.
    This, the Series That Was Never Meant To Be, is what happens when you look at Angel and go to yourself, ‘mmm… he looks good in black…’ *pause* *think* ‘hmm… he looks *almost* as good in black as…’ Yeah. And the rest is history. What started off as aesthetically pleasing mental images in my head is now a 300+ page series of glorified (arguably) insanity.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    25,089
    Chapters:
    3/3
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    24
    Hits:
    1,460