Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Keywords: Angel/Highlander Xover, Humor
    Pairings: Angelus/Methos
    Characters: Angelus, Cordelia, Wesley, Gunn, Methos
    Rating: FRM
    Warnings: Implied slash, some violence
    Archive : If you want it, let me know so I know where its going.
    Summary : Angelus must put up with the gang's attempts to cheer him up at Christmas without revealing his true identity. Written to the specifications of the AngelXoverSlash Xmas contest.
    Disclaimers: They aren't mine. I can wish. Angelus and crew belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. Methos lets R:P/D think that they own him.
    Author's Notes: This is only my second fic, at least that is longer than a page, so I would like to thank both Killaria and Theresa for betaing. They did an amazing job and all remaining mistakes are my own. And thanks to Horton's Second Cousin for listening to me babble on while trying to get this story straight. I apologize if you recieve double postings.
    THERE IS NO CHARACTER DEATH! Please remember this as you read, no matter how things may seem at the time.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,457
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    10
    Hits:
    891