Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    RATING: FRAO; Beka/Trance/Harper. If f/f interaction bothers you, pass this story by.
    SPOILERS: Tiny thing for "The Ties That Blind."
    SUMMARY: Cargo runs can get really boring, so the Maru crew gets recreational.
    ARCHIVAL/DISTRIBUTION: Please ask me first.
    DISCLAIMERS: All things _Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda_ belong to Gene Roddenberry's estate, Majel Roddenberry, and Tribune Entertainment Company. None of them are mine at all, and I'm putting them back when I'm done with them, though I can't promise that they won't be disturbed in the process. No infringement intended.
    NOTES: A PWP for Te, because she wanted me to go into more detail on a throwaway comment from "Thorough." Takes place BA (Before Andromeda). 'nat's alternate summary for this fic is "Harper gets a lot of tail." Thanks to Elyssa for beta.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,340
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    10
    Hits:
    1,060