Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of Gigolo
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
987
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
26
Bookmarks:
3
Hits:
2,636

Gigolo

Summary:

Fandom: NCIS/XFiles
Characters: Alex Krycek/Tony DiNozzo, Tony DiNozzo/Jethro Gibbs
Rating: FRT
Summary: Gibbs has an appointment with destiny

Work Text:

Gigolo
by PEJA

The case he'd been working on had been an absolute bitch. And had ended badly, leaving three civilians dead, two more in hospital. One of the dead had been a three month old baby girl.

Gibbs needed a distraction and he needed it bad. That distraction had come with the ring of his cell.

Alex Krycek wanted to see him. Had to be tonight.

For anyone else he would have said no but Krycek was special. Gibbs had been his handler when black ops had recruited him. It hadn't been a difficult job. Krycek was a man with a mission. A man who did what had to be done and damn the consequences. he was a virtual chameleon. Give him a character and history and the man would change right before your eyes.

He was also a man who took his responsibilities as gospel.

So Gibbs found himself cleaned up to a semi-presentable stage, pushing into the private gentlemen's club he frequented when he needed that little extra in the distraction department.

"Nice to see you here tonight, Jet," the scantily clad hostess cooed, pressing her impressive breasts against his arm as she wrapped herself around said arm. "Alexi and his boy have requested you meet them in the blue room." She drew a inch long blazingly red nail over her breast, smiling coyly as she tugged a blue colored key card from the deep valley. "If you'd like a little company of your own...."

Gibbs accepted the card with a flash of his boyish crooked smile and tugged his arm free from her clinging grasp. "Sorry, Gee. Private party. You know Alexi."

The woman pouted a moment, then smiled again. "Maybe later, then." She turned away from him, targeting the new arrival coming into the club with unerring accuracy.

Gibbs didn't bother to watch her act out her ploys with the new guy.

Alexi was not a man to be kept waiting.

****

Gibbs raked back his hair, waiting for the lock to run its settings. Seconds later the door swung open and Gibbs stepped into the semi-dark, heavily incensed room. He paused a moment, trying to identify the softly playing seductive music, but lost that thought as his eyes adjusted and his gaze fell on Alexi's current boy swaying like the pure embodiment of sexual tension he was.

A tall iced glass suddenly appeared in Gibbs' hand. "Lovely isn't he."

Taking a sip of the julep, Gibbs said, "If you say so."

Alexi's jade gaze glinted with amusement. "Imagining him spread out on a black velvet comforter, are you? All flushed with sexual excitement? A writhing wild animal in heat? Screaming for you to take him hard. He likes it hard, you know. Makes sex a real pounding workout." Alexi slanted Gibbs' another sparkling glance. "Think you could keep up with the young buck?"

Gibbs turned his attention to the man at his side, his eyes sliding slowly over his sable hair, his boyish features. Gibbs stroked Alexi's jaw line with a familiar thumb, then slid his hand around to cup the back of Alexi's head and drawing him in for a heated kiss. When it ended, Gibb's leaned over to whisper. "I handled you just fine, if I'm remembering right, my boy."

Sharing a seducer's smile, Alexi rubbed his thumb over Gibbs lower lip, his tongue darting out to taste the older man on his own lips. "Love Gibb's flavor. Always have, always will." He tilted his head toward the still swaying man on the other side of the room. "I need a favor, Gunnie."

Gibbs' probed the lush green eyes staring back at him. "You've been activated."

"It had to happen, didn't it." Alexi said with a curt nod and a grim twist of his lips. "Just could have come at a more convenient time."

"DiNozzo..."

"Yeah."

"He's needy as hell."

"Yeah."

"Do I have his true history?"

"He hasn't lied about his parents. His job history...." He shrugged one shoulder. "He's able to take care of himself, if that's what you mean. Did a stint as a cop in several cities....But...."

"Gay cops don't have a healthy track record?"

Alexi snorted decisively. "Or a long life expectancy, in some departments." He paused, drawing a long breath. "I know you need to fill Burly's spot at NCIS. He'd fit in well,."

"Burly had another spot in my life that needs filling as well."

Nodding, Alexi smiled crookedly. "He'd like that, Jethro."

Gibbs arched a brow.

"I've seen how he looks at you when he thinks your not looking. When you're not around he carries on a stream of Gibbs said this, Gibbs does it this way...He has a major crush on you, Gunnie. Given a chance it could be more."

"And that's okay with you?"

"Figure you're just about the best person I can entrust my precious boy with."

Gibbs scowled darkly. "You gonna be gonna be gone long?"

"Deep cover." Alex sighed. "I'll be infiltrating a high level black op. Could be years. Could be...forever."

Nodding his understanding, Gibbs let his gaze travel toward DiNozzo once more, watching the seductive movements. His glance traveled to the veiled eyes that shielded the quick mind busily processing his reactions.

"He knows what I'm talking to you about." Alex confirmed what Gibbs was thinking. "He's agreed that you would be the perfect lover...or boss, if you're not interested in keeping him in your bed. I've paid up the condo for the next two years. Made arrangements that the place will be paid every year after that as long as he wants it." He grinned. "Need a safe bolt hole, ya know. If things go south."

Gibbs remained silent for a long moment longer, than smiled. "Deal."

 

END

And that dear readers is how I prefer to think DiNozzo came to be a part of NCIS and Gibbs' private life

Series this work belongs to: