Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: The Sentinel/Northern Exposure
    Pairing: Implied Jim/Blair, Chris/Ed, Ron/Eric
    Rating: FRM
    Summary: Jim and Blair win a trip to Cicely, Alaska, and discover they aren't necessarily the oddest thing in town.
    Archive: Yes
    Status: Finished. Originally appeared in My Mongoose Ezine Many More Chapters of The Sentinel at http://mymongoose.populli.net/mmcts/cover.htm
    Disclaimer: I did not create the characters here, I don't own them. I derive no profit from this effort. I mean nothing but respect for the creators, owners, and the actors and actresses who portray them.
    Notes: Some dialogue taken directly from From Dusk Til Dawn
    Summary: On a vacation trip through Alaska, Jim and Blair are a little befuddled when they land in a place where their situation isn't necessarily considered the oddest thing around. Welcome to Cicely, fellas.
    Notes: It's been awhile since I saw Northern Exposure, so forgive me if I get the name of the bed-and-breakfast, or the timing of some events wrong. Possibly some anachronisms. I'm pretty sure they didn't have the Food Channel back when either of these shows was on. I don't know the name of the local Indian tribe, but I found this one in a list of Alaskan tribes, and started giggling. I'm not sure if Ruth-Anne was actually postmistress, but it seemed logical. Some dialogue quoted directly from //From Dusk Till Dawn//. And I've snuck in an in-joke for anyone who's ever read my Proverbs Series. :) And I made up Indian terms for Sentinel and Guide. Sue me. Fred Texas actually exists. I've driven through it.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    14,240
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    28
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,560