Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Spoilers: None.
    Summary: Spike, Xander, and the search for the perfect lube. *g* Not really. They're just two horny guys who'll use anything at hand.
    Notes: 26 100-word drabbles. Written for Summer_of_Spike. ** indicate emphasis.
    Warning: The boys misuse many products, including food. *bg*
    Feedback: It’s ALL about the feedback (and naked Spike)! Don’t make me beg, it’s not pretty.
    E-mail: spikedluv@usadatanet.net
    Live Journal: Sweet Seduction, http://www.livejournal.com/~spikedluv/
    Distribution: The Seduction of Spike, Soulmates, Shades of Gray, I Need A Parrot, Ditch the Logical, SlashFanfiction.com, Beyond Canon, Moist & Delicious, Tales from the Attic, and Unconventional Shippers List. If anyone else wants it, please ask.
    Disclaimer: I don’t own these characters, just borrowing them for awhile. Everything belongs to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, Kuzui Enterprises, Grr Argh, the WB, UPN and whomever else they really belong to, although I wouldn’t mind having a Spike of my own. Who would? The story is mine, though.
    Thanks: To Tammy and Amanda, for the most excellent beta! You’re both gems among—uh—other shiny stuff.
    Dedication: To my roomies from MR2004 who helped me come up with this list: Amanda, Margie, Shanna, Willa, and Eric.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,637
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Hits:
    1,163