Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
315
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
1,020

Mama's Little Helper

Summary:

Pairing: Lynnette/Bree
Rating: FRT-13
Warnings: Sight femslash, drug use
AN: First Desperate Housewives fic, I *really* hope it's not horrible.
I also hope I don't go to hell for this! *hides* Longer than a drabble, actually.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Mama's Little Helper
by Dariclone

Lynnette knew she shouldn't be doing this but she was desperate. She felt it was the only way to prevent the total loss of her sanity. She'd heard all the horror stories, hopelessly addicted young women willing to sell anything or *anyone* to get their next fix. She knew she should be careful but her kids were driving her *nuts* lately and it was only a little pot.

Sighing, she rolled the powdery substance in the flour. Mercifully, the kids were out, their dad had taken them to a baseball game. As finished making the brownies she popped them into the oven.

***

A short time later, Lynnette was feeling sufficiently mellow. This had been a good idea.

The doorbell rang. *Who could that be?* Lynnette wondered as she made her way over to the door and opened it.

"Bree!" she exclaimed, feeling her cheeks colour.

"Hi Lynnette, I just came to return your plate, the cookies were.." Bree stopped in mid-sentence and sniffed the air. "Lynnette," she asked, "do you realize it smells like..." Then she looked into Lynnette's eyes. "Oh no," she moaned, "again, Lynnette? You said you'd talk to us before it came to this!"

"I know, it's just the kids have really been getting to me and..."

Unable to say or do anything else, she grabbed Bree and kissed her. She couldn't believe she was finally doing it. This was everything she'd ever wanted, to feel Bree's smooth, perfect, lips on her own.

She only hoped that Bree felt-

"Lynnette, what are you doing?"

Then, Lynnette realized. Bree *didn't* return her feelings. "Oh... oh.. Bree, I'm sorry. It must be one of the side effect's of the marijuana."

"Yes.. I should've realized you aren't in control of your faculties.

Well take care, alright?"

And with that Bree left, leaving Lynnette to wonder if she'd ruined everything.

 

End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author dariclone.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.