Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
214
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
10
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
1,559

Makes Scents

Summary:

Disclaimer: The characters from the show aren't mine, they belong to others. No copyright infringement intended. Any characters you don't recognise are mine. Feedback would be nice, positive feedback would be nicer. Enjoy!
Category: NCIS angsty/slashy ficlet
Rating: FRC/FRT
Characters: Gibbs/Dinozzo
Series: Probably…off at tangent now
Spoilers: Assume all of Season One
Summary: Smells can be very important
Archive: Just tell me where it's going
Additional `stuff': Inspired by the `prawns on a barbie' and `sawdust is sexy' scenes from Season One

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Makes Scents
by FanficWriter101

Late night...

Gibbs walked up from the basement, pausing to flick the power switch off, locking the door behind him. Walking up the stairs, he passed the bedroom door, heading for the bathroom.

`Don't shower.'

The instruction, called from the bedroom, made him frown but he walked into the bedroom, shedding shirt, boots, jeans, underwear and finally undershirt. `You want me in there all sweaty and...'

`...smelling of sawdust.' Tony confirmed.

Gibbs laughed. `You talked to Abby.'

Tony lifted himself onto one elbow, appraising Gibbs in the light coming from the doorway he was framed in. `About you? Yeah...we have weekly meetings.' Tony rolled his eyes.

`You just like...'

`Get in here.'

Gibbs opened his mouth to slap Tony down when he heard:

`Don't yell at me.'

He bit back the words on his lips and sighed inwardly. //What now?// He slid into the cool sheets and felt Tony move immediately against him, breathing deeply.

`You smell like...hard work and...stuff.'

Gibbs waited. After a moment...

`My Dad smelled of expensive cologne, Michael smelled of...nothing... you're different.'

Gibbs wrapped his arms around Tony, feeling the tension in the frame in his grip relaxing slowly. `Good different?' He heard the reaction and felt it against him.

`Yes.'

End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author fanficwriter101.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.