Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
208
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,672

Midnight Musings

Summary:

Elliot can't sleep.

Work Text:

Midnight Musings
Sleep should not be a problem when spooning with your lover, but Elliot had too much on his mind. The journey his life had taken and the unexpected twists and turns of the past twelve months weighed heavily on his mind tonight. A year to the day since Kathy and him finalized the divorce. Six months since he realized he had found love again. A love that boggled Elliot's mind still today. It's funny what can happen when you let your guard down, he thought. At your weakest moment, opening up to someone you won't have given the time of day too if you had the choice. Never expecting the person you disliked so would become the one you couldn't live without.

He felt the need to express his feelings to the one sleeping beside him. As he leaned closer to whisper those all-important three words, his lover shifted to look him in the eye. With Elliot stunned by the movement, George spoke first, "I love you too Elliot Stabler. But please, go to sleep, your thinking is keeping me up." With a satisfied but loving smirk on his face, George Huang leaned up to kiss Elliot goodnight.