Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    RATING: Adult/Slash
    SUMMARY: Tyr contemplates his situation and one High Guard Captain.
    WARNINGS: pre-slash. Tyr/Dylan
    PERMISSION TO ARCHIVE: Author's permission needed.
    DISCLAIMER: None of the characters are mine. No money made. No harm meant.
    Author's note: Following this message will be my first attempt at Andromeda fic. I've written HL for over a year and dedicate my first (and only?) Andromeda piece to Sonia. Cause I blame her for inviting me here and getting me thinking about a certain hunky Neitzschean and teaching me how to spell the darn word.
    This is not really a slash story. Slashy thoughts but that's all. I have read next to no Andromeda fic and so the following story is my own take on the beautiful one and how he feels about his shipmates etc. Pretty much plot free but lots of Tyr angst. Short and bitter-sweet.
    Major spoilers to a couple of first season eps. 'Double Helix' and ones I don't know the titles to...all earlier eps, I think.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,058
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    4
    Hits:
    864