Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Series: TOS (Star Trek: The Original Series)
    Codes: K/Brandt, challenge
    Feedback: Yes, please. If you post comments to ASC, please cc: me at kittyjungle @ earthlink.net.
    Summary: A response to the challenge to write a story about what happened to the doomsday machine after it was disabled. An FYI: In the Kirk/Brandt stories, Brandt was Matt Decker's first officer around the same time Kirk had command of the Lydia Sutherland.

    Thanks to Rob for issuing the challenge and to all the writers who have responded to it. Truly inspiring! And of course, thanks to Wildcat for the beta, the critique, and the encouragement.
    Notes: This is one in a series of stories about the relationship
    between James Kirk and Suzanne Brandt. The others are available at my website: http://www.invisibleplanets.com/
    The Star Trek characters and universe are the property of
    Paramount and Viacom. This not-for-profit piece of fan fiction is not intended to infringe upon that. The copyright applies only to the author's original characters and creative content.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,779
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    6
    Hits:
    978