Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Andromeda
    Pairing: Dylan/Rommie
    Rating: FRM, just to be safe
    Status: New (01/19/03); Complete
    Archive: Yes to list archives, anyone else please ask first.
    Feedback: Yes, please!!v E-mail address for feedback: andromeda_valentine@hotmail.com
    Series/Sequel: None
    Other Websites: Crimson Redd - http://www.angelfire.com/goth/crimsonredd
    Disclaimers: Not mine by any stretch of the imagination. Just borrowing them temporarily...
    Summary: "The memory burns bright and free./'When I touch you, do you feel me?'"
    Notes: My poetic side took over for a change. The form I used is called a villanelle - its most notable features are the repetition of two rhyming lines in a particular pattern, and the use of only two rhymes...
    The line "The memory burns bright and free" is a play on a line from a Five-Minute Challenge. ("The memory burns.") The other line - "When I touch you, do you feel me?" - is from the Season One episode 'Banks of the Lethe.'
    Warnings: None

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    135
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    1,014