Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
153
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
874

Ancient Relics Gather Dust

Summary:

FANDOM: Andromeda
RATING: FRC
FOCUS: Harper, Trance
STATUS: new (09/08/02), complete
SPECIAL WARNINGS: Pure silliness.
ARCHIVE: At my fic site, otherwise ask first.
DISCLAIMER: This story is an original work of amateur fiction, and is written purely for private entertainment. This story is no way affiliated with any organization that owns an interest in the show.
EPISODE SPOILERS: None
SUMMARY: Times change.
NOTES: This story was in response to a 5 minute story challenge posted on May 10, 2002 to the Andromeda_and_Dylan mailing list. In it, you had to write a story using the following three words: soaring, snort, and snorkel. You could use them in any order. Then you wrote for five minutes straight (more if you felt like it) without editing until after you're done. When finished, you could edit or rewrite as you liked. This piece of silliness took me less than 5 minutes to write. :)

Work Text:

Ancient Relics Gather Dust
by Meana
meana_fic@yahoo.ca

 

"What is that?" Trance asked curiously as she poked at the funny object.

"It's a snorkel," Harper snorted.

"Oh? What's it for?"

"I'm not sure. It's some old Earth thing - I think you throw it." So saying, Harper sent it soaring across the room. It hit Tyr in the chest, and Harper gulped. "Bye," he said, and made for the door just in time to hear Tyr roar his name.

Trance giggled as the larger male took off after the engineer. "Silly creatures," she murmured as she picked the snorkel up and put it in a nearby storage cupboard, where it sat gathering dust for many years to come.

The End.
http://www.angelfire.com/tv/fanfiction/index.html