Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,913
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
15
Bookmarks:
3
Hits:
1,848

Through a Glass Darkly

Summary:

Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Rating: FRAO
Summary: This place is...special.
Notes: Written for 30_lemons challenge #2: The Audience. Everyone who didn't talk me out of writing it--yeah, you know who you are. I hate you all. :-P
There will not be a sequel. Ever.

Work Text:

Through a Glass, Darkly
by rebecca

 

Kate wasn't sure why she'd let Abby drag her out to this place in the middle of nowhere. Yeah, the food was good, and the wine was excellent. The music was jazz, not something she'd have figured Abby to like, but she was beginning to think she didn't really have a handle on Abby at all. Still, though...it seemed way too sedate for Abby. Almost--almost too grown up. "So what's the catch?" she asked, swirling her wine around in the glass.

"What catch?" Abby asked innocently.

"Don't pull that on me. I know you, remember?" Kate mock-glared at her until Abby laughed and raised her hands.

"I thought you might like this place, that's all. It's been a bad couple of weeks and we've *all* needed to unwind." Abby made a face. "Three cases, right on top of each other..." She shook her head. "I don't know how you guys do it, I really don't."

"It needs to be done," Kate said simply. She drained the last of her wine and shrugged. "It just works that way."

"Yeah, I guess." Abby sighed. "Still doesn't have to be fun."

"It generally isn't, Abs."

Abby nodded, toying with the stem of her wineglass. "I know. Which is why we're here."

"Oh?" Kate was curious by that. Somehow she didn't think all Abby had in mind was a good meal and some music.

Abby laughed and leaned back in her chair. "This place is...special," she explained carefully. "If you don't know any better, it's exactly what it looks like."

Kate raised an eyebrow. "And if you do?"

"There's a...back section. Those who like to watch, those who like to perform...all welcome." Abby grinned.

Kate's jaw dropped. "It's a--a sex club?" She whispered the last two words, stunned.

"I don't know if I'd put it like *that*," Abby said thoughtfully. She tilted her head to the side. "Okay, maybe I would."

"And you--" Kate gestured wordlessly.

"Sometimes. Not that often." Abby fluttered her eyelashes at Kate. "C'mon, Kate. You can't tell me you're not curious."

"I--" Kate shook her head. "I can't believe you."

"Kate, this is *me*."

"Yeah, but..."

"Look. Five minutes, okay? Give it five minutes. If you truly hate it after that, if it makes you that uncomfortable, we can go. Just five minutes." Abby gave her a pleading look and Kate groaned inwardly.

"Five minutes and we're gone," she warned Abby, picking up her bag.

"Promise."

Abby led them to a nondescript wooden door in the back and knocked twice. A man in business casual clothes opened it, looking irritated. "Staff only," he snapped. "The club's out there."

"Or back there," Abby said with a smile. She held up her right hand, tapping her middle finger with her thumb. Kate noticed the silver ring on it--heavy, elaborately worked with a twisted design, it was gorgeous and very much Abby's style.

The man looked at it closely. "She's with you?" he asked.

"Yeah. Cool?"

"It's your neck on the line if she speaks." He moved aside, letting them enter.

"What did he mean by that?" Kate asked quietly.

"We don't use names here--well, the manager has a list, but that's it. No more than forty members at any given time. If anyone finds out about this place and they trace it back, that member loses their spot permanently." Abby glanced to her left. "C'mon," she said, tugging Kate's hand.

Kate shook her head and followed Abby into what looked like a little observation room. It felt eerily like one, too. Dim lighting, a couple of chairs--she looked up instinctively and saw the speakers. There were already a few people in the room, watching the scene in front of them.

"One-way glass," Abby murmured in Kate's ear, nodding at the window in front of them. "They know we're here but they can't see us."

The room behind the window was plain; it had a small dresser and a king-size futon and nothing else. The lights were bright enough for the participants to see clearly, but not more than that. Kate took one look at the futon and bit back a gasp of surprise.

It wasn't that there were two men on the futon, wrapped around each other and kissing each other hungrily. That--well, she wasn't *quite* as vanilla as everyone thought she was. That wasn't the problem.

But one of them had silver hair and one had dark hair and the dark-haired one was tall and lean, muscles flexing in his legs and his back as he arched up under his partner. "They look like--like--" she said softly to Abby.

Abby nodded, not looking away from the scene. "God, that's hot," she breathed.

The Tony look-alike was writhing, gasping for breath as his partner kissed and licked his way down his body, teeth grazing his skin and leaving little red marks. Kate swallowed, her knees feeling weak. She took one of the seats gratefully, only barely aware of Abby sitting next to her.

Kate watched, dry-mouthed, as the Tony look-alike spread his legs for his partner, moaning as fingers stroked over his thighs and his balls. She saw his partner bend his head, licking and sucking not-Tony's cock and making him groan. Not-Tony was trembling by the time his partner raised his head.

"Turn over," his partner said, and Kate almost swore she heard something familiar in that husky voice. But--no. She shifted in her seat, crossing her legs unconsciously. It was a trick, brought on by the similarity she saw.

Not-Tony rolled onto his hands and knees, head hanging down. His partner crawled over him, kissing his throat and his shoulder, licking a line down his back to his ass. Not-Tony shuddered and gasped and pushed back into the touch, only to get a sharp smack on his ass. He whined but kept still; Kate saw his hands clench in the sheets.

"You want this?" his partner asked, pressing a finger into him. Kate blinked, wondering when he'd grabbed the lube. "You want me inside you?"

And Kate *swore* there was something about that voice that she knew. But the thought of Gibbs, of all people, being at a place like this--it was too ridiculous to be believed, or even thought about.

"God, yes," Not-Tony breathed. "Fuck me."

Kate swallowed, shifting again. She heard the slick, wet sound of lube being applied and then she saw Not-Tony's partner kneel behind him, pushing into him slow and steady. Not-Tony shuddered, panting for air. "God--fuck--" His voice sounded almost strangled.

"Yeah," his partner whispered, biting his shoulder. "Fuck. That's what you want."

"You know it," Not-Tony said and Kate's eyes widened. That sounded *way* too much like something Tony would say.

She was barely aware of pressing her legs together in rhythm with the men in the room, watching dry-mouthed as they moved together. Part of her felt like she was there with them; she could almost feel the sheets under her hands, the weight of another man's body on her and in her.

Not-Tony reached down under himself, hand wrapping around his cock. He stroked himself in rhythm with his partner's thrusts, gasping a little each time his partner pushed into him. "Not yet," his partner growled against his shoulder. "Wait."

"Fuck--" Not-Tony dropped his hand, whining a little in frustration. "You're going to kill me."

"Wait for it," his partner repeated softly.

Kate nearly whimpered at that.

She lost track of time, watching them. She heard the slap of flesh on flesh, the gasps and grunts and groans they made, saw the sweat on their skin--it was so real she could almost taste it. Without realizing it, she was leaning forward in her seat. Her nipples were hard under her shirt, her panties were soaked; she didn't notice any of it.

"Now," Not-Tony's partner whispered finally. "Come for me."

Not-Tony didn't even get a chance to touch himself. He cried out, low and harsh, and came, almost falling forward. His partner wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him up to his knees, head buried in the crook of Not-Tony's neck. Not-Tony's head fell back and he shuddered, eyes closed as he fought to breathe.

It was the first time Kate had gotten a good look at his face--and she froze. "Oh my God," she breathed. That wasn't a Tony look-alike. That was Tony.

*Tony.*

Which meant--Kate gasped. "Holy fuck," she heard Abby murmur next to her, sounding as shocked as she felt.

Tony's partner--Kate couldn't help but hope it was someone else--groaned and froze for one long moment. Tony twisted and kissed him, long and deep, sliding a hand into his partner's hair. "God, that was good," he said lightly, pulling back.

His partner smiled and Kate closed her eyes. Oh God. That really *was* Gibbs. There was no mistaking that smile.

"Yeah," Gibbs said softly. "Breathe out, okay?"

Tony nodded, grunting a little as Gibbs pulled out of him. Gibbs snagged a few handi-wipes from the box on the dresser and cleaned them both off, tossing the wipes in the trash. "Room's ours for the night," Gibbs said, stroking Tony's hair back from his face.

"Don't wanna stay." Tony twisted to sit on the bed. "Rather sleep in our bed."

"Our bed?"

Tony laughed. "C'mon. Let's go home."

Kate took that as her cue. She stood on shaky legs and grabbed Abby's hand; the two of them left hurriedly, wanting to get out of there before Gibbs or Tony saw them.

"Oh my God," Abby said as soon as they were outside. "Oh my fucking God." She put a hand on her car, closing her eyes. "I need a cigarette."

"You don't smoke," Kate pointed out weakly.

"I don't care." Abby swallowed. "That--oh my God." She shook her head. "I have never seen anything that hot. And--"

"How the hell are we supposed to face them at work?" Kate all-but-wailed.

"Selective memory. Remember the sex, forget the people. It works well." Abby nodded firmly. "At least, when you're trying to remember a night of good sex with a guy who turns out to be a jerk."

Kate buried her face in her hands. She got into the car hastily, hearing footsteps. "Let's just--go," she said, closing her eyes.

"Yeah." Abby started the car and they drove off.

And as Abby drove her home, Kate couldn't get the image out of her mind--Tony on his knees, head flung back, mouth open and an expression of sheer ecstasy on his face, with Gibbs behind him, head buried in Tony's shoulder, one arm around Tony's waist and the other hand on his chest.

God. What the *hell* was she going to do at work on Monday?

 

END