Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2005-04-27
Words:
9,050
Chapters:
11/11
Comments:
1
Kudos:
26
Hits:
4,469

Agent Cinderfella

Summary:

Smith is now a servant to the upgrades. When he and the other agents get news of a royal ball for the princess of Zion, they make plans. Will Smith ever get to the ball and finally meet Princess Kestra?

This story was a fan fic challenge involving favorite childhood fairytales. Enjoy!

Smith, the agents and the other characters belong to the Wachoski Brothers and I am not making a penny off this fan fic. But Princess Kestra belongs to me.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Chapter 1

Once upon a time in a mega city far away, there was a handsome agent program by the name of Smith. He was nothing like the Smith in the days of Neo. This Smith was kind as well as handsome and everyone at headquarters loved him, except for his fellow agents Jackson, Thompson and Johnson. Now Jackson, Thompson and Johnson were just as handsome as he was, but their vain and selfish attitudes made them quite ugly and they were not as well liked. They spent countless hours primping and looking the mirror, and giving poor Smith all the grunt work at the agency. He scrubbed the floors, cooked their meals, pressed their suits without complaining and even cleaned the fireplace earning him the title of Agent Cinderfella.

One day, Smith was going about his duties when he heard a knock at the door. He opened it at there stood a slender bald black man in dark sunglasses holding a scroll. The man started to speak.

"I am Morpheous, a royal messenger from Zion." He said as he bowed to Smith.

The other agents looked in his direction and walked to the door. They were curious as to what news the messenger had for them.

"May we ask what this is about sir?" Jackson asked him with one raised eyebrow behind his dark shades.

"There is a royal ball for Princess Kestra of Zion at Club Hel tomorrow night and every man, human and program alike is invited." Morpheous said as he handed Jackson the scroll.

"Well if it's Princess Kestra, count us in!" Thompson said enthusiastically.

"Yeah she's a royal fox." Johnson said as he was gushing like a horny schoolboy.

"The ball starts promptly at 7 p.m. We will see you gentlemen tomorrow night at Club Hel." Morpheous told the agents.

Morpheous made his exit and Smith closed the door. The other agents were reading the invite.

"Hmmm ... this says it's a black tie affair." Jackson said.

Johnson piped up.

"I have no clue as to what I'm going to wear." He said.

"I'd love to go to the ball tomorrow night." Smith said.

The other agents just looked at him and snickered.

"And my dear Smith, what will you possibly wear?" Thompson asked sarcastically.

And then the three of them burst into laughter.

"Tell you what Smith. There's a whole bunch of chores you have do around the building first. If you get done in time, maybe we will think about letting you go with us to the ball at Club Hel." Jackson told him.

Thompson whispered to Johnson "Besides what would the princess want with Agent Cinderfella anyway?"

The three men left the room laughing hysterically leaving Smith alone and sad.

"This sucks." He said to himself.