Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
294
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
3
Kudos:
10
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,492

Comfort

Summary:

Archive: Yes.
Rating: FRT
Disclaimer: I do not own the characters featured in this story, John Munch or Odafin Tutuola, nor am I making any profit from using these characters.
Feedback: Welcomed. Criticism accepted to a point.
Warnings: Slash.
Pairing: Fin/Munch
Notes: I was inspired by some events that happened in real life to one of the actors on the L&O: SVU series. This is my first story in the fandom and my second ever fanfiction story.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Comfort
by Jassy Coltrane

 

Munch startled awake with a sharp pain in his groin, his breath was panicky.

Oh God, it's happening again, were his first thoughts.

He turned over to see Fin, sprawled on his stomach beside him.

He eased out of bed and crept to the bathroom not risking turning on any lights until he was safely inside with the door shut.

He set down on the stool take deep calming breaths.

Okay let's be rational here, he thought to himself. I just had a screening two weeks ago with no signs of tumorous growth, I'm fine.

Once the panic cleared and he could think clearly enough to look at his groin he saw the blue and black bruising and remembered the unsub that had kneed him in the nads during a pursuit earlier that day. He calmed down enough to get up and splash some water on his face.

Opening the bathroom door, John startled to find Fin leaning up against the wall outside the bathroom in boxers and stocking feet.

Are you okay, baby, Fin asked.

Yeah, John responded. Just had a slight relapse into the eternal hell that is my past.

Want to talk about it?

Nah, I'm fine.

Com'n, Fin, said taking Munch's hand pulling him towards the bed, I'm in the mood for a little snuggling, you need your sleep or have you forgot we are catching at ass o'clock in the mornin'.

Fin got in the bed and pulled Munch close to him spooning behind him and wrapped his arms loosely around Munch's stomach.

Munch sighed contently and focused on ignoring the slight ache in his groin and was eventually lulled back to sleep by Fin's even breathing.

Contact: darkwritings@hotmail.com or darkwritings@gmail.com

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Jassy Coltrane.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.