Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,449
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,288

Disco Leads to Something Interesting

Summary:

A chance changing of the radio leads to something new.

Work Text:

Title: Disco Leads to Something Interesting

 

Author: CaliaDragon

 

Fandom: Buffy

 

Rating: FRT -13

 

Pairing: Spike/Xander/Giles

 

Category: Humor, Innuendo

 

Part: 1/1

 

Disclaimer: Xander, Spike and Giles do not belong to me.  Damnit!

 

Archive: Sure if you have permission or it's submitted to your list, otherwise please ask. 

 

Feedback: Caliadragon@gmail.com or on list if you chose to. 

 

Warnings: References to sex toys and disco as well as eating someone hopped up on coke.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Xander sighed as he turned the page to yet another hideous looking demon.  What was it about the big bads in the last few months?  All of them were but ugly.  "I need noise, the Whelp isn't babbling and Red's not here," A cocky voice snarled. 

 

Okay so maybe not all of the big bads were butt ugly.  Xander peeked up at the blonde vampire glaring at Giles as they stared off over the radio that Spike snatched from behind the counter. 

 

Xander bit back a laugh at the huff they both let out and watched Spike turn on the radio.  They both grimaced as an entirely too cheerful voice blared from the radio.  Spike immediately began to change channels, pausing as Giles tried to take it from him.  In the mean time a song began to blare from the radio.  Spike broke off his staring contest with Giles and looked down at the radio in shock. 

 

"Bloody hell, when did they start advertising vibrator's on the radio?" Spike asked in shock.  Giles began to sputter and Xander fell to the floor laughing at the look on both Englishmen's faces. 

 

"It's Disco Spike, considering how old you are.  One would think you'd know that," Xander gasped out as the two older men glared at him.

 

"Never listened to disco pet, preferred punk, only ate those disco chasers.  They were really good for getting blasted.  I ate one one night and stayed awake for two days.  Bugger had enough coke in him to kill a horse.   Dru loved it, shagged her right and proper for hours I did.  Coke is a vampires version of Viagra." Spike said with a smirk in the boy's direction. 

 

Xander raised an eyebrow and grinned.  "To bad no one here does drugs, I'd love to see that."

 

Giles and Spike gapped at him in astonishment. 

 

"I said that out loud didn't I?" Xander asked as he blushed a fiery red.

 

"That you did pet, I'm sure I can get some from Willie," Spike said with a leer. 

 

"No you will not!" Giles snapped.  "He's only human Spike, unlike Dru you would shag him to death a final death."

 

"And how would you know that watcher?" Spike asked.

 

"That is beside the point.  No drug induced sex with Xander." Giles snapped, flustered.

 

"Does that mean I can have sober sex with Xander?" Spike asked with a twinkle in his eyes. 

 

"Sure," Xander answered before Giles could. 

 

"Only if I'm there," Giles growled before slapping his lover on the back of the head.  Spike smirked, he loved it when a plan cane together.